What's new

Recent content by Zahida A. Khan

  1. Zahida A. Khan

    Key Lessons from Oprah Winfrey

    MINDSET 
    My bad, I had asked to rewrite my post and actually liked that version, when I should have used my original -- No excuse!! I just edited the post using my original version -- Please check again
  2. Zahida A. Khan

    MJ's GoalSumo APP was acquired - I am no longer affiliated.

    GOLD! HOT! EXECUTION 
    Thanks for the clarification
  3. Zahida A. Khan

    Key Lessons from Oprah Winfrey

    MINDSET 
    Truly never watched an Oprah show in my life as I was busy building a Technical Training business, downtown Toronto, except for when Eckhart Tolle was promoting his book, "A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose." That was my introduction into Oprah's world. I've heard about her when I...
  4. Zahida A. Khan

    MJ's GoalSumo APP was acquired - I am no longer affiliated.

    GOLD! HOT! EXECUTION 
    @MJ DeMarco LOVE this post --- this is golden "You do not rise to the level of your goals; you rise to the level of your systems." Systems work 24/7 making it possible to scale
  5. Zahida A. Khan

    MJ's GoalSumo APP was acquired - I am no longer affiliated.

    GOLD! HOT! EXECUTION 
    100%!! DO . THE . WORK!!
  6. Zahida A. Khan

    The Greatest Lesson MJ DeMarco Taught Me

    GOLD! HOT! MINDSET 
    Fantastic post and loved every bit Thanks soOoo much for sharing your journey and dropping many golden nuggets
  7. Zahida A. Khan

    How to fix poor attention to detail and focus?

    HOT! MINDSET 
    IMHO, go with what come naturally to you
  8. Zahida A. Khan

    Ask 8-figure business owners for personalized advice!

    GOLD! HOT! EXECUTION 
    What a wonderful mission!! I need to do this I need to follow your lead :)
  9. Zahida A. Khan

    Is Ego Good Or Bad?

    MINDSET QUESTION 
    Great question and here's my $0.02 Rupees ;) EGO serves us well when we can CONTROL it. We need a bit of EGO to push us forward, growing, learning, daring, exploring ... We also need humility to humble us ... When we let EGO run amuck, that is, the need to show off, the need to prove, the...
  10. Zahida A. Khan

    Idea Generation To Execution: Fastlane Millionaire's Step By Step Guide

    GOLD! HOT! IDEA 
    You did such a fantastic job documenting your process and most of what you covered, we had experienced. In 2014, myself and 2 other digital marketers decided to start a physical product biz since we all had ZERO knowledge in this arena. Once the decision was made 2 setup a company together to...
  11. Zahida A. Khan

    **This thread will change the way you think.**

    GOLD! HOT! 
    @Antifragile, great list - btw, did you read "AntiFragile?" Here are a few: Sleep is uber important - got an OURA Ring a few years ago to track sleep, made some changes to optimize sleep as it's restorative - want to be cognitively alert and restore mind/body, then put this #1 thing above and...
  12. Zahida A. Khan

    A Bio-Hacking Discussion: Cold Showers, Nicotine, Cryo, Float Tanks...

    HOT! CHAT 
    I love Andrew Huberman!! He's amazing. Learned so much about the eyes, sleep, circadian rhythm, and more from him
  13. Zahida A. Khan

    Personality Isn't Permament, Bejamanin Hardy (Transcend yourself...)

    HOT! BOOKS 
    Thanks Andy!! Tis on my reading list
  14. Zahida A. Khan

    Personality Isn't Permament, Bejamanin Hardy (Transcend yourself...)

    HOT! BOOKS 
    Hey @triodine, @monfii did an amazing summary on PIP What's your biggest takeaway from PIP?
  15. Zahida A. Khan

    Personality Isn't Permament, Bejamanin Hardy (Transcend yourself...)

    HOT! BOOKS 
    Way to go . . . keep us posted on your progress
Back
Top Bottom