What's new

Recent content by ZackerySprague

  1. ZackerySprague

    How My 19-Year-Old Son Built an $8K Web Design Business in 60 Days

    GOLD! WEB DESIGN 
    I'm going to try this out again. See if I can get it to work.
  2. ZackerySprague

    Fastlane Meetup in Northeast US/Canada!

    MEETUPS 
    Call went great, thanks for allow me to join.
  3. ZackerySprague

    Fastlane Meetup in Northeast US/Canada!

    MEETUPS 
    I’ll join
  4. ZackerySprague

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    Love or hate Ray Dalio, but this video to me was very helpful! https://lnkd.in/p/gwa2kCk4
  5. ZackerySprague

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    Choose Hard, Live Easy. Even Andy agrees. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxvr37HRico
  6. ZackerySprague

    The lifestyle, hobbies, and fun thread.

    HOT! CHAT 
    Looking to finally make the jump to move away from my parents. Looking at options. So far I liked this place, except for the neighborhood. But the studio apartment is $1130 a month. Didn’t look half bad.
  7. IMG_0716.webp

    IMG_0716.webp

  8. ZackerySprague

    Post Your Desk or Work Area! (The Workspace Thread)

    MINDSET FEATURED! 
    That doesn’t bother me.
  9. ZackerySprague

    Post Your Desk or Work Area! (The Workspace Thread)

    MINDSET FEATURED! 
    I’m slowly coming back into the fray. Long time coming.
  10. IMG_0708.webp

    IMG_0708.webp

  11. ZackerySprague

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    Elon has come a long way to get here. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2-CeQLeifs
  12. ZackerySprague

    Fastlane Meetup in Northeast US/Canada!

    MEETUPS 
    I’ve been using it. There’s a lot into it. Ive been using be decision framework and models.
  13. ZackerySprague

    Weekly Progress: What will you get done this week?

    HOT! CHAT 
    View: https://inspirited.com/s/yViI66m52UeWNX2U By Friday, I will move $500 into the emergency fund.
  14. ZackerySprague

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    Just noticed this, I guess. I forgot, he never liked coffee ha.
  15. ZackerySprague

    Fastlane Meetup in Northeast US/Canada!

    MEETUPS 
    The people you meet will be very valuable, especially any legends in the area. If this one continues for years, it will grow like Dallas did. We got up to 12 members before.
Back
Top Bottom