What's new

Recent content by Yato_god

  1. Y

    Starting to create my business and want to update here on my progress

    MINDSET SAAS / APPS 
    Apologies, maybe I posted this in the wrong discussion section. I do have a goal with the website being a woocommerce business. The reason I made this post was to hold myself accountable in making progress and updating once a month to keep track of it and for anyone that wants to comment on it...
  2. Y

    Think for Yourself. No More Questions.

    GOLD! MINDSET 
    Very valid, I'd say it is ok to listen to other people and understand there experience. But that's just it, its their experience. And if you can't figure yourself out if you think their experience or advice applies to you need to just do it. Sometimes we can't trust ourselves in moments...
  3. Y

    Starting to create my business and want to update here on my progress

    MINDSET SAAS / APPS 
    hope so, I tried using chatgpt to decide which model to go down and even though wordpress.com made sense. The amount of help and content out there is oriented around wordpress.org seems like using that makes a lot more sense.
  4. Y

    Starting to create my business and want to update here on my progress

    MINDSET SAAS / APPS 
    yeah I've come to learn wordpress.com is really not ideal. Luckily has a 4-day money back guarantee so going to do that use a hosting website. Business model wise it wont be a product I'm selling. But I found good plugins from other peoples advice that I can use to make this work, just need to...
  5. Y

    Starting to create my business and want to update here on my progress

    MINDSET SAAS / APPS 
    Decided to create this post to try progress on creating my business and holding myself accountable. I find myself easily distracted whether its thinking about the past or the future and I'm struggling to keep myself in check in the middle of them. To start off with, I'm trying to teach...
  6. Y

    30 Day Depression Routine

    HOT! MINDSET 
    I've recently got into a slump myself a month ago before I started entrepreneurship. I could've lost my job due to redundancy (which was why I wanted to get into Entrepreneurship). Was moving apartments for the sake of supporting my gf. But decided I had to break up with her because she was...
  7. Y

    What was MJ DeMarco's Relationship Rule?

    NOTABLE! HEALTH QUESTION 
    The last 2 lines are literally what broke mine. But I'm happy I can focus on myself now
  8. Y

    What was MJ DeMarco's Relationship Rule?

    NOTABLE! HEALTH QUESTION 
    the 3 year rule is so important. I haven't read the book but I recently broke off a relationship after a year and a half and I realized how much she deviated from when we originally got together. Its sad because we worked so well together. But being with her seriously placed a mental strain on...
  9. Y

    The rat race has opened my eyes with how blind I was to reality

    INTRO 
    For me, its just about proving to myself that I can live a life that I'm proud of. I think that's the main thing I hope to be one day when I'm old. That I can look back and think "I made good choices back then". I guess in a weird way, making sure future me is proud of the me today
  10. Y

    The rat race has opened my eyes with how blind I was to reality

    INTRO 
    Completely get it MJ, a couple of years ago I was in similar shoes where I am now and the one thing I just thought was "enough was enough" and started to take control of my life and do hard work to enjoy myself. I was fitter, social, and was trying to view my job positively and do well. I...
  11. Y

    $6M in Revenue / $1M in Profit - My Fastlane Path to Freedom

    GOLD! HOT! EXECUTION 
    That is amazing to hear! Its crazy to read this thread from where you started to now. Truly living the fast lane life. Thank you for the inspiration
  12. Y

    The rat race has opened my eyes with how blind I was to reality

    INTRO 
    To sum up, I am 24, in the middle of moving apartments that I painfully regret. a recent breakup, a family with values that doesnt resonate with me, and a career that for the last 2 years have been stagnant with a close call to being made redundant. My family are religious. Super religious...
Back
Top Bottom