What's new

Recent content by Wolffe

  1. Wolffe

    moving to a house with other bootstrapped founders (3 months)

    STORY 
    i've been building projects for a while now. i'm 25. About a year ago i got laid off and went full time on one of my Saas projects and grew it to $20k/month. during that time i still hung out with my normie friends, but something felt off. My lifestyle/the structure of my day had become very...
  2. Wolffe

    ⚙️ Building Value Systems — Progress Thread

    EXECUTION 
    I’ve not. I’ve some experience with Swift ui, but have never notarized an app. Good luck with that.
  3. Wolffe

    ⚙️ Building Value Systems — Progress Thread

    EXECUTION 
    Accountability chatbot looks cool. Can definitely be a great way to keep yourself accountable/reflect on what you've been doing. This guy on twitter ( View: https://twitter.com/RunGreatClasses/status/1645111641602682881?s=20 ) does something similar with chatGPT, he's using some really good...
  4. Wolffe

    ⚙️ Building Value Systems — Progress Thread

    EXECUTION 
    "More code and complexity than expected..." Happens to me a lot too, especially my time estimations end up always being longer than I expect when starting a new project/adding a new feature. Going to bed and waking up at the same time is something that helped me get better sleep. Also, try to...
  5. Wolffe

    Kickstarting Your SaaS Journey in 2023 (edited)

    SAAS / APPS 
    Here are some learning experiences in running and selling my small SaaS (and starting other SaaS companies that failed): I think that there are 2 criteria that massively improve the chances of your SaaS succeeding: -Solve a problem in an area where you have an unfair advantage (ex: you've been...
  6. Wolffe

    Kickstarting Your SaaS Journey in 2023 (edited)

    SAAS / APPS 
    Hey guys, I've started multiple Saas products in the past, many of which have failed. In a reply below I shared some of the most important things I've learned.
Back
Top Bottom