What's new

Recent content by threecommas

  1. threecommas

    Can I be sued?

    Thanks for this. Good way to put it into perspective. I guess if i was going into an already crowded market like electronics (Best Buy), groceries (Walmart), this thought would have never entered my mind because I'd be irrelevant to the majority of established players. When I'm popping up...
  2. threecommas

    Can I be sued?

    So ignore this guy and continue?
  3. threecommas

    Can I be sued?

    First off i'm not sure if this is the right section, if its not mods please move the thread. As my low bank rep shows i'm new here. Now. As I sit here in Starbucks about to finish Unscripted, an Idea stuck me. Ten seconds of googling later aaand its already been done. By one guy, badly. I can...
  4. threecommas

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Just finished reading TMF. Thank you MJ for the kick in the a$$! I've tried multiple entrepreneurial ventures but quit them when the first few roadblocks arose. That's why I'm still broke and working for others instead of chasing my own dreams. It's my fault, no one to blame but myself. No...
Back
Top Bottom