What's new

Recent content by Theophil

  1. T

    My experience with the fast lane and how I am jumping on it with 56

    INTRO 
    Wow, I cant belive I am texting with the MJ! Thanks for the welcome. I would not say I underpriced my hour. My hourly rate here in Switzerland is on avarage about 100.- swiss francs, this equals to about 120.- Dollars per hour at the moment. This probably seems like alot for the people in the...
  2. T

    My experience with the fast lane and how I am jumping on it with 56

    INTRO 
    Yes it was definetly quite a ride. More is coming, but I have a big job at the moment, I will need some time. And sorry for the late reply, you know Switzerland and US time difference. But its coming.
  3. T

    My experience with the fast lane and how I am jumping on it with 56

    INTRO 
    Long time reader, first time poster. Hi everyone, I am pretty much the same age like MJ, I was born and mostly raised in Switzerland. In my time I spend 12 years in Los Angeles, where I experienced pretty much everything from the nicest people to the riots to being robed at knife point and once...
Back
Top Bottom