What's new

Recent content by TheLearner

  1. TheLearner

    Progress Thread: Prior Authorization Automation for Small Specialty Practices

    EXECUTION 
    Background: I have a background in DoD program delivery and enterprise consulting. My fiancée is a physician which gives me direct access to the market and a deep understanding of the problem. The problem I'm solving: prior authorization is one of the most painful administrative burdens in...
  2. TheLearner

    Is using AI in your business a gross violation of Control?

    - AI - 
    As long as you can swap which model you are using then it won’t be a violation of control, but if your product only works with an OpenAI model and it is impossible to switch to Gemini, then yes you’re violating control
  3. TheLearner

    Year End Thought Exercise: 10 Questions to Ask about This Year

    MINDSET 
    What was your biggest triumph? Was there several, or none? Why? Shipping working code to the Google Play and Apple app stores because it is undeniable evidence that I am an entrepreneur who ships and puts products out into the market. I also invested in a bodybuilding coach to help me compete...
  4. TheLearner

    Stock Market Discussion, Chat About the Latest Market Action

    HOT! CHAT 
    Sign of inflation? I know people run to commodities like gold when they think a crash is coming… but silver always seemed like the red headed step child to me.
  5. TheLearner

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    @MJ DeMarco are you still against using wealth management advisors? I know you mentioned in your books that you’re getting advice from people who have never made millions on how to invest your millions, curious if your perspective has changed at all?
  6. TheLearner

    The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Random Chat Thread...

    CHAT - AI - 
    I’ve found Claude Code does this with any regular use. It will tell me it made a change I requested, then when I go to test the change and it is missing Claude will tell me it exists and there is no need to update the code. The ultimate gas light.
  7. TheLearner

    A Fastlane Test - What is Your Locus Of Control?

    NOTABLE! MINDSET 
    Locus of Control Test Results Internal Locus||||||||||||50% External Locus||||||||||||50% I see where to focus on improving my mindset.
  8. TheLearner

    Luxury Watch Trading as Business, Investment, Insurance

    EXECUTION 
    My first job out of college I was working for the federal government and I hated seeing the % pay increase every year be less than inflation. Projecting that out it never made sense for me to continue working there when I effectively get paid less every year, even though the dollars in my...
  9. TheLearner

    What does FASTLANE mean to you?

    MINDSET 
    Ultimate freedom, being able to do what I want, when I want, with whomever I want without worrying about cost or time. Additionally, pursuing goals that are meaningful to me regardless of whether they are economically viable or not.
  10. TheLearner

    Stock Market Discussion, Chat About the Latest Market Action

    HOT! CHAT 
    I wonder if his investors were getting nervous and wanted their capital back ASAP
  11. TheLearner

    Control > ENTS

    RANT 
    I see the violation of Control as a ticking clock, if you violate it and you don’t have a short path to eliminate that risk, eventually your business will be eliminated. It can be tempting, especially in the early days because it sometimes does work out for quick growth/profits, but for...
  12. TheLearner

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    I really don’t like when entrepreneurs (ex. Mark Cuban/Kevin O’Leary) mention things like save your money by not buying lattes but they don’t include the fact that you need to do that in order to plow resources into your business to then expand your means, not to invest $200 per month for 50...
  13. TheLearner

    Has Moving to a Warm and Sunny Climate Made You Happier?

    NOTABLE! MINDSET 
    Yes! Moving to Southern California where I can easily walk out in the sunshine year round, hike in areas with a lot of nature or even go to the coast and spend time at the beach has really improved my mood. It’s great being able to do these free things in nature without having to schedule a...
  14. TheLearner

    2024/25 State Tax Rankings... Time for You to Move?

    HOT! TAXES | REGS 
    Having moved from Texas to California, I really feel the pain during tax season… but the Southern California climate is hard to beat.
  15. TheLearner

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    Whaaaat? You mean the “safe” path isn’t safe??
Back
Top Bottom