What's new

Recent content by sunil11

  1. sunil11

    Wish you had apps w/10 MILLION+ downloads?

    WEB/DIGITAL 
    i want in!
  2. sunil11

    Pricing Strategies

    MARKETING 
    Thank you for this! :)
  3. sunil11

    29 Years old: Just bought my 2nd Lambo (not clickbait)

    GOLD! 
    Dude! you know what, i am 19 now(started the entrepreneurial adventure), and your story is such a great motivational booster, i had a smile on my face throughout the story, and the end my eyes were a bit wet! really happy for you man! :)
  4. sunil11

    A young entrepreneur.

    INTRO 
    Hey late bloomer! I am from hyderabad,India. i have read Mj's fastlane. I'm here because of the book. The book has brought some clarity to me as of the decisions I take.But there are still many problems as of finding customers.
  5. sunil11

    A young entrepreneur.

    INTRO 
    Thank you, ;)
  6. sunil11

    A young entrepreneur.

    INTRO 
    Hi! This is sunil. I am 19 year old. I started my first business when i was 14, it was "Home made food" delivery to offices and hostels, I understood that they were away from their home and never liked what the mess provided them.We provided them really good service,quality and were never late...
Back
Top Bottom