What's new

Recent content by Steve_O

  1. S

    Ask me anything about eCommerce (Ongoing)

    GOLD! 
    Hahahaha...so sorry, I didn't do a R or TM search before I registered. Didn't mean to plagiarize. I usually use the "_"....I'll keep it neat and tidy....for both our sakes...
  2. S

    Ask me anything about eCommerce (Ongoing)

    GOLD! 
    Thanks again, no it is their cheapest option available. Fedex quoted me $27. It won't fit in an envelope or small box. the packaging is 8"x3.5"X1.5". I'll give them a call because I think I am doing something wrong here.
  3. S

    Ask me anything about eCommerce (Ongoing)

    GOLD! 
    Thanks, Biophase. No, it isn't. It is general standard, just 1-1.5Lbs. I went to my local postal center with the products and the cheapest quote they could give me is $17 through USPS. UPS online gives me quote for $14+ for UPS ground (4 day delivery). I get that if you have volume, you can...
  4. S

    Ask me anything about eCommerce (Ongoing)

    GOLD! 
    @biophase, Thanks for this thread. Reading it, taking notes and saving myself from some pitfalls before I begin. It is very much appreciated. One question though; shipping costs; Amazon is interesting as shipping costs are embedded in their cost to you as a seller. My product A would retail at...
Back
Top Bottom