What's new

Recent content by Somerandomdude

  1. Somerandomdude

    Starting up

    SIDE HUSTLE CHAT QUESTION 
    Hello,Hope you guys are having a great week,I’m starting a car detailing Business not as a final business that I’m going to expand but just as a small business that is going to let me earn more than a job with less time,I don’t know how much should I charge and it’s my first time starting a...
  2. Somerandomdude

    I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Reading it right now and I feel this book it’s really asking you how committed are you to being fast lane are you here only because you are excited by the idea of money and being free and have that interest or are you really committed are you really taking action are you really tired of your...
  3. Somerandomdude

    The absolute BEST book you MUST read!

    GOLD! 
    I find myself going from book to book every week whenever I have a problem I need to face I have a book that can solve the problem,is like having different weapons for different battles in life sometimes I’m reading something and it just doesn’t make “click” and that’s when i know i must focus...
  4. Somerandomdude

    Introduction

    INTRO 
    I’m from Los Cabos B.C.S nice to meet you!
  5. Somerandomdude

    Introduction

    INTRO 
    Hi,I’m 17 years old I’m from Mexico,I’ve been reading the millionaire fastlane,I never knew what I wanted to do with my life,No job or career seem interesting to me,Until I read the fastlane I knew what I want to do with my life,I had a few business ideas before but never took them seriously and...
Back
Top Bottom