What's new

Recent content by snowbank

  1. S

    Writing & Launching "The Old Money Blueprint" to 100 Reviews on Day 1

    HOT! BOOKS EXECUTION 
    good job on the growth. what are you doing for marketing Sam?
  2. S

    Writing & Launching "The Old Money Blueprint" to 100 Reviews on Day 1

    HOT! BOOKS EXECUTION 
    ya i guess i was most surprised how long they were saying it would take to sell 500'ish books, even if willing to take a loss to get traction quicker. amen!
  3. S

    Writing & Launching "The Old Money Blueprint" to 100 Reviews on Day 1

    HOT! BOOKS EXECUTION 
    @MJ DeMarco what are your thoughts with their approach. i've chatted with them a couple times and was surprised how low their goals and ROI they aim for with their clients. as someone who's sold over 1 million books, curious what you're learning from following their approach, as it seems most...
  4. S

    The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Random Chat Thread...

    CHAT - AI - 
    thanks Andy, that'd be great to connect. i'll check out those vids and send you a DM
  5. S

    The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Random Chat Thread...

    CHAT - AI - 
    No. I was told Claude code was the one to look into - I think I heard it was best for AI agents etc. stuff i might need in the future.
  6. S

    The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Random Chat Thread...

    CHAT - AI - 
    Also, I think right now I know so little about AI that I don't know what's possible, so just getting myself familiar with it will help me generate ideas within AI that I probably can't comprehend right now.
  7. S

    The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Random Chat Thread...

    CHAT - AI - 
    To be honest I'm not quite sure because the only project I'm doing is a book I've been working on for years - so not trying to do anything specific at the moment, but once the book gets closer to launch I'm sure I'll have a lot to do that AI would be helpful with. So was just trying to get a lay...
  8. S

    The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Random Chat Thread...

    CHAT - AI - 
    I want to hire someone to hop on weekly calls with me and teach me the basics. I'm an AI newbie at the moment. Even a high school or college kid who loves it/could teach me the intro level stuff. Someone who knows Claude Code. Anyone have anyone they'd recommend?
  9. S

    Writing & Launching "The Old Money Blueprint" to 100 Reviews on Day 1

    HOT! BOOKS EXECUTION 
    Excited to follow this thread, thanks for sharing Sam.
  10. S

    My experience in the Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber (HBOT)

    HEALTH 
    i'm 31 days into a daily 60 day hyperbaric protocol. best i've felt in months.
  11. S

    My experience in the Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber (HBOT)

    HEALTH 
    Fwiw Macy-Pan might be worth looking into. They have a 2.0 hard shell and it's only around $24k. Not a US brand which is why it's so much cheaper. I have a buddy who bought one and likes it and I think a number of UFC guys use that brand. If I was buying again today that'd be on a shortlist of...
  12. S

    My experience in the Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber (HBOT)

    HEALTH 
    I've got some health stuff I'm using it for. I wouldn't be doing it as much otherwise. Fwiw when I researched/talked to hyperbaric doctors before I started doing HBOT, they stressed the need to pack sessions together to get the most effect from it. They said I wouldn't notice much if I spread...
  13. S

    My experience in the Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber (HBOT)

    HEALTH 
    The one I got only goes up to 1.3. Most at home soft shells do. Never done a 3.0, only did 2.0 at the clinic. From what I was told doing high pressure should only be done in spurts(only a certain amount per year) vs 1.3 which can be done a ton. Fwiw, I love laying down vs sitting. Hyperbaric...
  14. S

    Breaking into a saturated market by being authentic?

    IDEA 
    You're still attempting to serve you instead of the customer. Why does online fitness need 'authentic you'? What mind-blowing value does that provide? Whether you're playing a character or being yourself, you'll still have to provide value that is noticeably better than others. If you do that...
  15. S

    Struggling with mental health and suicidal thoughts...

    HOT! MINDSET QUESTION 
    @yungplaga Have you tested for toxicity in the body? The reason I ask - many people have toxicity in the body such as mold, lyme, metals etc... it would affect your brain, which would affect your mental state. Wild statistic: I've had a number of friends, clients etc... mention depression to...
Back
Top Bottom