What's new

Recent content by Ryan Geller

  1. Ryan Geller

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    “We The Sheeple” Stopped watching the news after 9/11 It’s all bullshit.
  2. Ryan Geller

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    This is dope!
  3. Ryan Geller

    ISO Mentor (checked Amazon.. Still out of stock)

    QUESTION 
    Really appreciate this insight brother!!
  4. Ryan Geller

    Intro : Delco Laundromat Guy

    INTRO 
    “ detergent spillage detected. Must eliminate perpetrator “
  5. Ryan Geller

    ISO Mentor (checked Amazon.. Still out of stock)

    QUESTION 
    Appreciate this input! Everyone’s always talking about mentors and how you need one and how it’s crucial, etc but you’re right I’ve never really stopped to think over the true definition. Now have you applied all of these tactics to find your mentors? What did you do to make it not one sided...
  6. Ryan Geller

    ISO Mentor (checked Amazon.. Still out of stock)

    QUESTION 
    I’ve been thinking a lot about mentorship lately. Truth is that, I’ve never had a real mentor. I’ve had coaches, partners, friends, podcasts, books and I’m grateful for all of it. But I’ve never had that one person who’s ahead of me, knows my blind spots, and is invested in my growth...
  7. Ryan Geller

    Intro : Delco Laundromat Guy

    INTRO 
    We’ve already automated a lot. The new machines run off a card system via a kiosk, so no more collecting quarters. All revenues tracked by machine through a portal. We have an AI assistant that manages the phone lines. Cleaning company that comes once a day Mon-Thurs then twice a day on Fri-Sun...
  8. Ryan Geller

    Intro : Delco Laundromat Guy

    INTRO 
    Thanks Supa!
  9. Ryan Geller

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  10. Ryan Geller

    Intro : Delco Laundromat Guy

    INTRO 
    It’s about 6-10 hours a week per store, fluctuations depending on what arises during the week. Original plan was to scale to 10-20 location’s package it up and sell. Started to entertain franchising but seeing how much work has gone into each physical location might pivot now into building...
  11. Ryan Geller

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    They just want some MJ in their life.
  12. Ryan Geller

    How are you guys beating the social media addiction?

    HOT! MINDSET 
    I use this physical lockout on social media apps called Brick. I only allow 1 hour a day unlocked for social and with the objective of posting content not consuming. Then utilize the time to follow up with comments and dms on content.
  13. Ryan Geller

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    Bro I feel this for sure! Had to stop wearing my Whoop band. Seeing a 3-4 hour average hours of sleep was wearing on me
  14. Ryan Geller

    Failure is An Asset: My Execution Thread.

    HOT! EXECUTION 
  15. Ryan Geller

    Thank God I learned how the game works at 22

    INTRO 
    Aye let’s go brotha! Excited to watch your journey unfold.
Back
Top Bottom