What's new

Recent content by Rune

  1. Rune

    Soft test: WanderVault, the portable backup solution with NAS features

    IDEA 
    Hi Khan, that's an excellent question! Maybe I didn't clarify this enough in my description. Our product is made specially for photographers on the go. You're right, that for example wedding photographers could easily just use their laptop and drop their photo's on there or on the cloud...
  2. Rune

    Soft test: WanderVault, the portable backup solution with NAS features

    IDEA 
    Thank you :) and that's a very good question. No doubt about it will affect our price, however, my partner is a product designer so he has his way in some companies and knows a bit about the price. There is no way of knowing how much it will affect the price, and I hope we can keep it down quite...
  3. Rune

    Soft test: WanderVault, the portable backup solution with NAS features

    IDEA 
    Hello, Introduction: This is my first post to this forum, so I'm not really sure how to go about this. First I will introduce myself a little. My name is Rune, I'm 23 years old and I'm from Belgium. English is not my native language, so pardon my spelling mistakes. I, together with my...
Back
Top Bottom