What's new

Recent content by rishj

  1. rishj

    Happy Birthday MJ!

    HOT! OFF-TOPIC 
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MJ sir You're one of my most favorite author of all time. Thanks for the all the positivity and guidance you provided. I can't appreciate you enough. I hope this year becomes one of your best and the upcoming years even better.
  2. rishj

    Need Advice On A Non-existing Relationship

    So, Here's my current situation, I'm 16 years old now I joined this forum when I was 15. I found really great mentors here and a lot of amazing advices which helped in making money from Facebook ADS, CPA, and a YouTube Channel(which is dead now cause of my Inconsistency). SO there's this girl...
  3. rishj

    Figuring Out YouTube

    HOT! EXECUTION 
    I started a YouTube channel when I was 13 years old now I'm 15. At that time I didn't have much knowledge on how to grow a YouTube channel but as time passed I learned a lot new things about YouTube Algorithm, I got these stats in like 2 months of regular posting. I'd say consistency is the key...
  4. rishj

    15 yo Trying To Sell Digital Product!!

    IDEA 
    well then i'll have to switch up the plans.
  5. rishj

    15 year old who discovered fastlane a year ago, but just started taking it seriously

    IDEA INTRO 
    doesn't fiverr already have 800+roblox developers? how you're supposed to outrank them?
  6. rishj

    15 yo Trying To Sell Digital Product!!

    IDEA 
    Yes, I've tried a few of it and they worked for me. I've also added some other e-books which I've personally tested. I'll also add the proofs in the e-books.
  7. rishj

    15 yo Trying To Sell Digital Product!!

    IDEA 
    Which one do you think will be more beneficial? I have some premium shopify templates which i got built for myself and other people. Should I sell them for cheap?
  8. rishj

    15 yo Trying To Sell Digital Product!!

    IDEA 
    No, I've explained about the steps and what sites they should use and how. But I didn't spoon feed them(because I'm only charging 5 bucks for it) but I gave them enough brief.
  9. rishj

    15 yo Trying To Sell Digital Product!!

    IDEA 
    No, I've explained about the steps and what sites they should use and how. But I didn't spoon feed them(because i'm only charging 5 bucks for it) but I gave them enough brief.
  10. rishj

    15 yo Trying To Sell Digital Product!!

    IDEA 
    Plan: I have a lot of e-books which have ways to make money. So, basically I'm planning to create a website to sell this as a digital product. I've gathered over 85+ ways to make side income, so I'm planning to record a Facebook ad to market the e-book bundle to people who is interested in...
  11. rishj

    Best Skills To Learn In 2024??

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    So, I am a 15 year old boy from India. I want to acquire some new/profitable skills which will be beneficial/monetizable in the future. I've heard form many people that I should learn Web Designing, but is it really worth it in 2024. I think the market is overly saturated with web designers and...
  12. rishj

    Reselling products to make profit!!

    IDEA 
    how can I look for people having the problem? like if i want to sell custom neon signs where can I find people for it?
  13. rishj

    Reselling products to make profit!!

    IDEA 
    let me give you a short intro im a 15 year old boy from India. So there's a site which offers cheap product (like alibaba) but their are a lot of people who doesn't know how to market their products and reach out to the right audience via facebook, google, instagram ads. I've some experience in...
  14. rishj

    15 yo wanting to explore the fastlane journey!!

    INTRO 
    Hey, I'm a 15 year old boy. Who wants to explore The Fastlane Journey. Currently I'm reading The Millionaire Fastane which motivated me to join this fourm and meet the fastlaners and gain a lot of knowledge from them. I'm currently making a side income of about $100+ a month from a self...
Back
Top Bottom