What's new

Recent content by Rewired

  1. Rewired

    What are the moats in your business?

    QUESTION 
    Thanks for sharing @Jobless, would you say there are certain "moats" that are better than others, or is it entirely up to your product/solution and the system it's in?
  2. Rewired

    Struggling to find pain points

    HOT! SAAS / APPS 
    Since you’re a developer, I’m curious to know your take on how much coding skills you need to run a SaaS? What about using AI for your MVP and getting your first few customers then hiring developers in the long run?
  3. Rewired

    I've Read The Great Rat-Race Escape!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Another amazing book definitely more practical and a flavour of what entrepreneurs stuck in the rat race go through in our day and age
  4. Rewired

    I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Amazing book, read it a while ago and should’ve commented here been procrastinating. I loved the explanation of the different legacy value systems.
  5. Rewired

    Documenting My Journey

    SOCIAL MEDIA 
    Yeah, this makes total sense, that's not something I considered so I'll brainstorm this with my partner. Thanks for the valuable insights as usual!
  6. Rewired

    Documenting My Journey

    SOCIAL MEDIA 
    Context: So I've been on and off the forum for a few years now (Getting caught up in the rat race) and I've finally decided to document my journey. I've decided to run an Agency with my business partner (who is also my friend) that's specific to a certain niche. My friend initially thought of...
  7. Rewired

    Is Property Renting Viable?

    REAL ESTATE 
    I must say this really has opened a new door to my mindset. The ability to identify a problem, resolve it and then create value skew is so important. It’s definitely changed my perception on how to go about doing this, but it will definitely require hard work. Thank you very much for this.
  8. Rewired

    Is Property Renting Viable?

    REAL ESTATE 
    Great I'll consider this moving forward, thank you for your response.
  9. Rewired

    Is Property Renting Viable?

    REAL ESTATE 
    That's interesting, that seems to conflict with what I've read and seen. I might have to reconsider. To answer your questions: 1) I honestly have not thought about that yet, this idea literally came to mind a few days ago. 2) I chose real estate because it seems like something that will always...
  10. Rewired

    Is Property Renting Viable?

    REAL ESTATE 
    No honestly I really appreciate your comment, I mean it’s reassuring to hear you’re in the game. I’m a complete beginner and from the UK actually. Would you have any advice or tips for someone like me? Any resources to reflect on as well? Also it would be nice to get your opinion on my...
  11. Rewired

    Is Property Renting Viable?

    REAL ESTATE 
    I want to get on to a bigger scale eventually, I feel like property investing is what I want to do as my exit plan from work. But of course, I would have to start small and work my way up. Hence, I mentioned that I want to do rental arbitrage first on Airbnb temporarily until I raise more...
  12. Rewired

    Is Property Renting Viable?

    REAL ESTATE 
    Yeah definitely, I was thinking of getting in to rental arbitrage actually. I did some research on the forum and it seems like it’s a 50/50 option here.
  13. Rewired

    Is Property Renting Viable?

    REAL ESTATE 
    I've been thinking about renting out a property, I don't think it's necessarily Fastlane (or maybe if done in a certain way it can be?), but it's something to do temporarily just to get me out of my lame job at the very least. What do you guys think? Any advice or tips would be much appreciated.
  14. Rewired

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I finished the book one month ago; an absolute eye-opener and a joy to read. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us.
  15. Rewired

    The Beginning Of My Journey

    INTRO 
    Hey Max, Thanks for your response and advice, I'll take it on board. I'm looking to get into web design freelancing as I have studied computer science at uni to escape the typical corporate life. After that, I hope to be able to start a business once I find a Fastlane idea. I hope we can stay...
Back
Top Bottom