What's new

Recent content by Ratchada11

  1. R

    I'm not a woo-woo person, BUT!

    MINDSET 
    AI is good for something! Seems similar to Atomic Habits by James Clear; am I wrong? I use number 5 prompts all the time, and it works great. Here's a summary of the main points from "Tiny Habits" by BJ Fogg: The Fogg Behavior Model: Behavior (B) = Motivation (M) + Ability (A) + Prompt (P)...
  2. R

    I'm not a woo-woo person, BUT!

    MINDSET 
    Technology can get in the way of clear thinking if we let it. We can dismiss what was written before the modern era at our peril. Back when there was no light at night, we slept longer. There were no engines or sirens, so we stayed longer in deep sleep, and the news was contained to primarily...
  3. R

    I'm not a woo-woo person, BUT!

    MINDSET 
    Classic reply thanks, yes, the mind does! "I would only add that it may backfire if you truly don't believe you are fit and healthy or financially free. Your mind knows bullshit when it sees it."
  4. R

    I'm not a woo-woo person, BUT!

    MINDSET 
    Ok, I got it, thank you. My reading has been more current. It's always worth returning to read the classics, and that's what I do.
  5. R

    I'm not a woo-woo person, BUT!

    MINDSET 
    I need to know what you're reading to have these insights because there is some depth and understanding to what you wrote. But not enough for me to understand fully what you mean.
  6. R

    I'm not a woo-woo person, BUT!

    MINDSET 
    I'm a believer 100%. I wasn't until I found it was repeatable. The woo-woo was a way to qualify the reader.
  7. R

    I'm not a woo-woo person, BUT!

    MINDSET 
    Agreed, I will not stop.
  8. R

    I'm not a woo-woo person, BUT!

    MINDSET 
    I should add that it's not the first time I have used similar techniques. So, I had some faith it might work already.
  9. R

    I'm not a woo-woo person, BUT!

    MINDSET 
    The older I get, the more open I am to exploring new techniques. A few months ago, I was going through a rough patch. Sales had slowed to a worrying low, investments were down, and I felt things were not going my way. But I know how vital mindset is, so I tried a new technique I read about a...
  10. R

    Now Live: The Fastlane Forum is fully private with a paid membership.

    HOT! IMPORTANT! 
    That's me. I don't really have much to say, but I like reading the posts from the insiders. This change is welcome, and I agree 100% with it. I will start adding more instead of just reading. Thanks for the heads up, MJ.
  11. R

    Previous List of "101 Must Read "Underexposed and Underhyped" Books"

    BOOKS QUESTION 
    If anyone is interested, I have used Grok on X to summarise some of the books on the list. Then, I buy the ones I think will be the most valuable to my self-development. I have an example below. I use a straightforward prompt. (Can you summarise this book, please? The System Club Letters...
  12. R

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    Yes Mr beast proved that
  13. R

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    Should of use AI to write it.
  14. R

    Closing in on 50, Dad & moving to the other side of Australia, starting all over again

    INTRO 
    I run my business from home so I'm online most days. Great story I look to following your success.
Back
Top Bottom