What's new

Recent content by Overtakerr

  1. O

    I'm thinking about starting a porn business but would it be morally ok, and is the competition to high?

    IDEA LANDFILL 
    You've been an addict, and you want to start a porn business. You will get triggered all the time.
  2. O

    Is anyone willing to share their mental challenges?

    MINDSET 
    I don't know where to start or how to start. Feeling stuck.
  3. O

    Please help me! Your opinion is very important.

    MINDSET 
    No, you shouldn't take a leave of absence. It sounds to me that you make excuses to avoid the exam. Your dream can come true after the end of the semester if you really want it. If you build a business, you will have to do things you don't like sooner or later. Your exam is great practice for...
  4. O

    You have 180 days to build a 6-figure business!

    IDEA EXECUTION QUESTION 
    Offering your service for free to get referrals and a testimonial is a great idea. It could be a good start for any business.
  5. O

    You have 180 days to build a 6-figure business!

    IDEA EXECUTION QUESTION 
    I have built many 6-figure businesses in 180 days, but I will not share my secrets here. If you join my program for $9999, you will learn what these guys do not want you to know.
  6. O

    Building A New Website

    INTRO 
    Hi everyone, I have read the two first books by MJ DeMarco. I also read The great rat race escape. Before joining the forum, I decided what type of business I want to build. It will be a website that will provide more value than its competitors to a specific target audience. Paid features of...
  7. O

    I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Read it! When I finished it, I joined the forum.
  8. O

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I've read The Millionaire Fastlane. It was one of the first books I read about business a few years ago.
Back
Top Bottom