What's new

Recent content by NewHero

  1. NewHero

    24 Starting a carpet cleaning business

    EXECUTION INTRO 
    That’s exactly what I was thinking as well. I don’t want to rely only on one-off residential jobs, so B2B is definitely something I want to look into. Cleaning companies, real estate agents or property managers could be interesting, especially for offices, rental properties, rugs, staircases and...
  2. NewHero

    24 Starting a carpet cleaning business

    EXECUTION INTRO 
    Hey nice to meet more dutchies. Thank you for the tips , much appreciated. I am located in limburg.
  3. NewHero

    24 Starting a carpet cleaning business

    EXECUTION INTRO 
    I believe it's still possible with the right location and with the right service. Ofcourse the prices will be lower but I am okay with that. Carpets are not that common in houses but they are in offices and everyone still has rugs and sofa's which also need to be deep cleaned.
  4. NewHero

    24 Starting a carpet cleaning business

    EXECUTION INTRO 
    Hey, thank you for your answer. I have a couple of questions. Do you use a lot of different products for different types of stains? And do you also use WoolSafe products? I am currently looking into Prochem products. I also checked some of your older posts and already got a lot of valuable...
  5. NewHero

    24 Starting a carpet cleaning business

    EXECUTION INTRO 
    Thank you! I will check it out.
  6. NewHero

    24 Starting a carpet cleaning business

    EXECUTION INTRO 
    Thanks for the reply and Thank you for the tips.
  7. NewHero

    24 Starting a carpet cleaning business

    EXECUTION INTRO 
    Hello nice people of this forum, I am 24 years old and I started a carpet cleaning business this week. I rented a Kärcher Puzzi 10/1 and bought the basic products I needed to get started. For now, I am driving around in my hatchback and keeping things as lean as possible. Yesterday and today I...
Back
Top Bottom