What's new

Recent content by Navkun

  1. Navkun

    Stop stuttering on your zoom calls with ScriptOn - Concept Feedback

    IDEA SAAS / APPS 
    Thanks, Unrelated, but do you think TikTok videos would be a good way to get MVP validation?
  2. Navkun

    Stop stuttering on your zoom calls with ScriptOn - Concept Feedback

    IDEA SAAS / APPS 
    Just checked it out, and it's sort of similar. The dial pad system seems to focus on customer support while mine will focus on zoom calls. Their system also is similar to what I thought of for the MVP. But in the full product, I plan to add suggestions based on the current flow of the...
  3. Navkun

    Stop stuttering on your zoom calls with ScriptOn - Concept Feedback

    IDEA SAAS / APPS 
    Hi everyone, I've thought of this new SAAS idea and would love to get some feedback. It's called ScriptOn. A web app that would help people get through online meetings with ease. Its main goal/problem it's solving is removing the need to remember scripts and helping people in those times when...
  4. Navkun

    If you could only pass on one life lesson to everyone on this forum, what would it be?

    NOTABLE! MINDSET 
    Know what you know. Know what you don't know. Be confident in the former and have perspicacity in the latter.
  5. Navkun

    I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Read
  6. Navkun

    17 years old, about to start my first business

    INTRO 
    You read the title My name is Naveed and I'm about to embark on my first business. Well, I've already built most of it and I'm now just making some finishing touches before the initial release. To preface, I read Millionaire Fastlane roughly 2 months ago, but my self-improvement journey has...
  7. Navkun

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Read the book a month ago, started reading Unscripted since then.
Back
Top Bottom