What's new

Recent content by mtnbaldy

  1. mtnbaldy

    Don’t lurk, do this instead

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Thanks, Andy!
  2. mtnbaldy

    Scaling from $9,600 to $18,564 a month

    SCALING EXECUTION 
    How’s your website’s SEO? We typically get 2-3 targeted local leads every month with zero effort (minus initial setup).
  3. mtnbaldy

    What are your 2026 goals?

    MINDSET 
    Learning how to sleep on my back. Stomach sleeping is lowk ruining my life. If I do that and nothing else, I’ll be happy with 2026
  4. mtnbaldy

    Has Moving to a Warm and Sunny Climate Made You Happier?

    NOTABLE! MINDSET 
    Many people here get depressed in the winter due to the lack of sun. There are a lot of grey, cloudy days for sure, but having winter hobbies (ice fishing, skiing, etc.) makes winter something to look forward to. The thought alone of 100+ degree days during those grey stretches immediately puts...
  5. mtnbaldy

    Has Moving to a Warm and Sunny Climate Made You Happier?

    NOTABLE! MINDSET 
    I grew up in sunny Sacramento, and find that I actually can't be productive in the heat. I've since moved to Montana and find the cold, cloudy days are where I feel the best and get the most done.
  6. mtnbaldy

    Which books have you read at least 5x?

    BOOKS MINDSET 
    The Way of the Superior Man (I didn't have a dad growing up, how can you tell?) The Millionaire Fastlane Other than that, I'm more of a one and done type of reader. That being said, I'm going to be stealing some of y'alls book recommendations. Thanks!
  7. mtnbaldy

    what discipline really means?

    MINDSET 
    Great video! I needed this today. Thank you
  8. mtnbaldy

    Copywriting for BORING businesses

    MARKETING 
    This. I know a dude who loves to turn wrenches on cars, literally gets excited over Mopar vs GM debates, etc. I barely know what those words mean, but for him it's a trigger word that gets him listening. Hell, sometimes I'll make fun of his Jeep just to get his attention. A good starting...
  9. mtnbaldy

    Copywriting for BORING businesses

    MARKETING 
    As a result of my geographical location, I primarily do copywriting for steel fabrication, oil and gas, and other various "boring" trade industries. I've found that these types of jobs tend to pay me on time and whatever I ask, and the tradeoff is that I have to slog through what to me often...
  10. mtnbaldy

    Six Month Content Fast ( Currently 1 Month In)

    MINDSET 
    Have you ever caught yourself mindlessly scrolling on your phone without realizing why you even picked up your phone in the first place? Have you ever said to yourself or your significant other, "Just one more episode," knowing you had to be up early in the morning? Whether you realize it or...
  11. mtnbaldy

    Whats your morning routine

    EXECUTION 
    Interested to hear what your evening routine is!
  12. mtnbaldy

    Selling my music catalog and international character for US $1.5 billion. Critique?

    HOT! 
    You're absolutely correct man, I don't know what came over me. Respek to my boi Riak ✊
  13. mtnbaldy

    Selling my music catalog and international character for US $1.5 billion. Critique?

    HOT! 
    I hate to break it to you, but 56,700 views is nothing. My buddy was messing around in audacity and made a remix of an unknown south african rapper named Riak with DMX as a meme and got more hits than that. It was the worst shit I've ever heard in my life. I'm just going to say what everyone...
  14. mtnbaldy

    What Are the Dumbest Financial Decisions You Have Ever Made?

    GOLD! HOT! EXECUTION 
    Buying a gaming pc for "work". I ended up losing three years to gaming addiction and who knows how money in opportunity cost. Buy a Mac, never look back.
  15. mtnbaldy

    I can't get my a$$ up and work.

    HOT! MINDSET 
    I really like this. I'm going to do this excercise myself this evening once I get home from work. AU Nick, I'm coming for your a$$
Back
Top Bottom