What's new

Recent content by Moops

  1. M

    Retired, now time to get to work

    INTRO 
    She is coming onboard. She believes in the brand we are starting, believes there’s a market, but is a bit overwhelmed by me suddenly announcing our household income is soon going to be slashed by 54%, and also that we are trying to break into a crowded $3 Trillion industry with zero experience...
  2. M

    Retired, now time to get to work

    INTRO 
    Thanks MJ!
  3. M

    Retired, now time to get to work

    INTRO 
    Hello everyone! I just finished the audiobook of TMF, and joined the forum yesterday. I retired from a 23 year military career last year, and immediately started working a “great” slow lane job to supplement my military pension. I’ve been doing that job for about a year now, and told my boss...
  4. M

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Read a sample of TMF on my kindle, then listened to then audiobook, and purchased the paperback. Taking steps now to merge into the fast lane!
Back
Top Bottom