What's new

Recent content by MaximR

  1. MaximR

    Headlight polishing at home

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    This is my first job, it could have gone better but I am satisfied. I learned many things that will make me arrive already prepared next time
  2. MaximR

    Headlight polishing at home

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    I live in Italy and I had never read anything about it. I did a quick search online but couldn't find anything. There are plenty of headlight cleaning kits on amazon, so it seems a bit strange to me. In the end I'm not doing any kind of modification or wrapping. Thanks anyway for the tip.
  3. MaximR

    Headlight polishing at home

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    Thank you, writing the post I felt it was just another excuse to postpone. I wanted a kick and I got it, you hurt me but also so much good. THANK YOU
  4. MaximR

    Don’t lurk, do this instead

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Grazie Andy, perchè a volte è un po' complicato partecipare alle conversazioni di chi ha tanto da raccontare, per chi ancora deve muovere il primo passo.
  5. MaximR

    Headlight polishing at home

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    Hello to all the fastlaners of the forum and thanks in advance for the replies. As the title says, I need your feedback on this idea which I hope will be the beginning of a series of actions on my part. I want to introduce myself as what I am, a procrastinator, dysfunctional thinker and...
  6. MaximR

    Fears and procrastination

    MINDSET 
    Thanks in advance to anyone who spends even a minute of their time reading this somewhat unusual thread. I'm sure that behind your successes and failures, there are many fears faced with courage and sweat. So I write here in the hope that someone has gone through my same situation and can...
Back
Top Bottom