What's new

Recent content by maxd

  1. maxd

    How to execute?

    INTRO 
    Good idea, I will socialise more and try to focus on them and their problems. Thanks for the good inspiration!
  2. maxd

    How to execute?

    INTRO 
    Thanks for the reply & inspiration, I'll try writing down some problems daily and thinking about them in terms of solutions.
  3. maxd

    How to execute?

    INTRO 
    Hello beautiful people, I am a 19 year old and I work part-time at my local gym. I've read TMF & Unscripted this year. I've been learning a lot and building some good habits that will serve as my foundation to success. But I must admit, It's starting to feel like action-faking. Now, I really...
  4. maxd

    Where to start?

    INTRO 
    First of all, this is my first post on this forum. I'm 19M, and doing good on all aspects of my life except financially. I'm having so much energy because I've fixed my diet, sleep well, work out and read tons of books, but I can't seem to channel all the knowledge and energy into something...
Back
Top Bottom