What's new

Recent content by Mat360uk

  1. M

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Just finished my re-listen to this book. I especially like the chapter on choices, and the lesson that good choices are made everyday, a lesson I am looking to implement in my life to make better choices everyday to get me closer to my goals.
  2. M

    I've Read The Great Rat-Race Escape!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Such a great book, I especially appreciate the structure of the principles and the story being separate, which makes re-reading the most relevant principles/strategies required at each stage of your personal journey much easier. I also think using the story to contextualise each principle is a...
  3. M

    I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    A great book, one of my monthly audiobook listens as it is important to wash out the programming and social norms of the script. In particular I love the gumball analogy in regard to choices and how we interact with them, and how the system of what we work on is more important than just working...
  4. M

    Introduction

    INTRO 
    Greetings Fastlane forum! I am Matthew from the UK and I am both excited and nervous to introduce myself. I am a final year PhD student who has decided that academia doesn't suit me and is now in the process of trying to find the next step whilst in the process of writing up my work. My journey...
Back
Top Bottom