What's new

Recent content by Logan P

  1. Logan P

    Choose Hard, Live Easy - Just Delivered!

    BOOKS 
    Super pumped to get started on this, thought I’d share a pic of the fresh book drop as I just snagged it from my mailbox! Hopefully coming to a mailbox near you soon, if you preordered! Great packaging, and a meaningful extra, or two, that was unexpected and genuinely appreciated (not...
  2. image.webp

    image.webp

  3. Logan P

    Knife Sharpening Service. Thoughts for Scaling?

    IDEA 
    Hmmm, I didn't even consider franchising as a route for turning this into something bigger! This would be a great way to address the concerns I was having about scaling and fastlaning this business beyond a one-man op and past revenue ceilings. Thank you!
  4. Logan P

    Knife Sharpening Service. Thoughts for Scaling?

    IDEA 
    Appreciate the response, and especially liked your CENTS vs SENSE mention lol! I’ve thought on the math and numbers, and had Gemini run a handful of varied scenarios for this, too. The math definitely works in terms of profitability. I suppose I’ve been fixated on the scaling potential for this...
  5. Logan P

    Knife Sharpening Service. Thoughts for Scaling?

    IDEA 
    Hi All, I'm considering starting a mobile knife sharpening business and would love some feedback and thoughts on pursuing this opportunity. Mainly, I'm wondering what other people's thoughts are when it comes to scaling this business? I was running this business through the CENTS framework...
  6. Logan P

    Figuring Out LinkedIn (Sales, Prospecting, More)

    HOT! EXECUTION 
    Hey Andy! Been, manually, following your thread here for a couple weeks now. At first, I didn't realize you've been underway with your LinkedIn pursuit for over a year now! Although, if I read one of your recent posts right, it looks like you may have taken a bit of a pause with content...
  7. Logan P

    Stretching and My Experience With Ultimate Human Performance by Joe Hippensteel

    GURUS 
    Great post and interesting focus! I totally agree that we often focus only on the strength-building aspect of physical goals and leave mobility, flexibility, stretching, whatever-you-want-to-call-it behind! I’ll have to check out the resource you’re following! I think you’re right with Goggins...
  8. Logan P

    A Bio-Hacking Discussion: Cold Showers, Nicotine, Cryo, Float Tanks...

    HOT! CHAT 
    Depends on what you’re looking and/or hoping to gain. Also depends on if you have add/adhd or not. I can speak to its effects from the adhd standpoint. Works really well, but definitely has it’s drawbacks. I’d suggest looking into Vyvanse, personally and strictly from a performance-enhancing...
  9. Logan P

    Check here to see if you have missing money/property (US only)

    PEOPLE 
    Yupp, received a $14k check last month. Took longer than the advertised 90 days by my state, but nonetheless it arrived and was a nice treat of unforeseen and unknown couch change!
  10. Logan P

    Check here to see if you have missing money/property (US only)

    PEOPLE 
    $14,735 from some old stocks! Thank you very much Xavier!!!
  11. Logan P

    Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency Discussion (And Predictions)

    HOT! CRYPTO CHAT 
    Seemed like it was made pretty clear that I had no interest in researching or investing it in myself and to leave it up to the user to do their own legwork. To each their own.
  12. Logan P

    Jordan Peterson's Future Authoring program helped me achieve (literally) everything I wanted.

    HOT! 
    Oh absolute. I was a bit confused initially when i saw the 2-for-1 deal at the same price for an individual access, so, of course, I did the deal and will gift the second access to someone who will value it and use it! Everyone wins with this right now lol!
  13. Logan P

    Jordan Peterson's Future Authoring program helped me achieve (literally) everything I wanted.

    HOT! 
    Looming forward to this program. Agree with Chris that for $30 it’s worth the investment even if we can only get one thing out of it. Worst case, it’s $30. If you’re sweating $30, you’ve got bigger problems than $30. @ChrisV What does IFS stand for, if you don’t mind me asking? I’m close to...
  14. Logan P

    Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency Discussion (And Predictions)

    HOT! CRYPTO CHAT 
    Dont know much about it or how much it’s been discussed in this thread, but I’ve got some guys who work with me who’ve dumped a few thousand into “Hex” crypto over the last three weeks and have 4X’d their money. Might be worth looking at, might not be.
  15. Logan P

    Walter Hay's Business Books

    MARKETPLACE 
    Hi Walter, Sent payment to Paypal for Proven Global Sourcing + Labels That Exploit last night. Waiting to come across them in my email and super excited to get started reading!
Back
Top Bottom