What's new

Recent content by Kholo George

  1. Kholo George

    Young, visionary, confused and suprised.

    INTRO 
    Thank you for the welcome. So previously the company recently shifted to contract work because they work when there are projects but through my discussions with the founder he now want to return to having employees that work for the company full time but he will need to get more clients + he is...
  2. Kholo George

    Figuring Out LinkedIn (Sales, Prospecting, More)

    HOT! EXECUTION 
    Heavily inspired by the part where you said you got into Google Ads not by deciding on it as your career or learning first but by someone you know needing the help and you figuring out things as you went; that is literally the position I am in right now (a business owner wants me to build their...
  3. Kholo George

    Young, visionary, confused and suprised.

    INTRO 
    Good morning/evening. I am George from South Africa, 25 years old. Not sure where to start with this introduction so I will start with thanking Mr. DeMarco for all the work he has chosen to share with the world and this platform to bring all those people he impacted together. I want to be an...
Back
Top Bottom