What's new

Recent content by karas499

  1. K

    Idea Generation To Execution: Fastlane Millionaire's Step By Step Guide

    GOLD! HOT! IDEA 
    Super helpful list and example. I'm going to print it and use this as I research. Thank you!
  2. K

    Surprisingly simple stupid businesses- that somehow work

    GOLD! HOT! IDEA 
    LOL @ the dude wipes example. I love this post because it's what I'm finally starting to see myself, the value skew. I love listening to Ryan Moran (started recently) and this idea has gotten me to write down products I use everyday and to write down who I am, what avatar I would be and see how...
  3. K

    So excited to be here!

    INTRO 
    Thank you! :)
  4. K

    So excited to be here!

    INTRO 
    Absolutely!
  5. K

    So excited to be here!

    INTRO 
    Thank you!
  6. K

    So excited to be here!

    INTRO 
    lol yes. Once at 15 (Hodgkin's lymphoma) and at 28 I had breast cancer that was a result of the treatment at had at 15! Crazy isn't it?
  7. K

    So excited to be here!

    INTRO 
    Hey everyone! I'm a 31 year old female who is currently unemployed. I recently picked up this audiobook through my library (listening while I paint my kitchen haha) and it's exactly what I've been looking for. I can not wait to finish and go through again, I also bought a hard copy, and...
Back
Top Bottom