What's new

Recent content by JustinBoshans

  1. JustinBoshans

    Why A Few Amazing Ads Sell Like Crazy While So Many Fail

    HOT! MARKETING 
    How do you feel about trying to build a brand using humor in your ads like Doctor Squatch, or Poopourri?
  2. JustinBoshans

    Why A Few Amazing Ads Sell Like Crazy While So Many Fail

    HOT! MARKETING 
    here you go since you like AI so much A small percentage of ads dramatically outperform others—often by 20× or more—because they are built on deep thinking, not templates or tricks. Most ads fail because people avoid the hard, unsexy work of truly understanding their customer. Entrepreneurs...
  3. JustinBoshans

    Why A Few Amazing Ads Sell Like Crazy While So Many Fail

    HOT! MARKETING 
    It probably would have been significantly less words if you cut out all of the fluff bullshit trying to sell me and actually got to the point.
  4. JustinBoshans

    I'm In A Pothole & Requesting Directions!

    HOT! MINDSET 
    I'm not sure why you're depressed, but it sounds like being in significant debt is definitely not helping you, and I can speak fro personal experience that being broke and in debt also mad me feel dread to wake up every day. Also you have a baby on the way which will take away from time and...
  5. JustinBoshans

    Video game development is my passion and I’m making it my fast lane strategy.

    HOT! EXECUTION 
    You might want to check out PirateSoftware on twitch. He used to work for Blizzard and quit to become an indie game developer. you should ask him about his process on his channel. View: https://www.twitch.tv/piratesoftware
  6. JustinBoshans

    Using Bitcoin to create wealth quickly

    HOT! INVESTING 
    I think you need to read the book again. A big part of what the book teaches is to build wealth through a CENTS business and then take that large stockpile of cash and invest it into "safe" things to generate passive income. The book is highly against growing wealth through investing. The book...
  7. JustinBoshans

    Should I start a business now? (I am 15 years old)

    HOT! MINDSET 
    Don't spend too much time just educating yourself unless you are going to actually apply it. I have notebooks upon notebooks full of information that is now outdated because I spent years just taking notes and learning instead of actually applying the information. Find a need or a problem you...
  8. JustinBoshans

    Should I start a business now? (I am 15 years old)

    HOT! MINDSET 
    The first book you should read is either The Millionaire Fastlane, or Unscripted. The next step I would take is to identify a problem or a need that you can begin working to solve. If you need startup capital you could get a summer job, or try the Gary Vee way and flip things from yard sales...
  9. JustinBoshans

    Post all of your ideas and random problems you’ll never execute on...

    GOLD! HOT! IDEA 
    I live in a large city that has about 3 axe throwing places within a few miles of me. One of them has a trailer sitting in their parking lot with 2 axe throwing boards inside separated by a barrier for just that purpose.
  10. JustinBoshans

    Some people who get rich get snobby? Anyone else experience this?

    HOT! PEOPLE 
    I don't remember where I heard this, it may even be from one of MJ's books, but "money doesn't change people, it just makes them more of who they already are."
  11. JustinBoshans

    Tony Robbins, Gary Vaynerchuk national achievers seminar

    OFF-TOPIC 
    Alright. Tony, Gary, and Daymond all showed up in the flesh, and killed it. I've been listening to and reading Tony's stuff for about 8 years, so most of it was a refresher for me. He did pitch Unleash the Power within for about a minute then got back into his presentation which was 4 hours...
  12. JustinBoshans

    Tony Robbins, Gary Vaynerchuk national achievers seminar

    OFF-TOPIC 
    Sooooo it got better. Daymond John was actually here and gave a fantastic presentation that provided a ton of value. He even talked about providing value to customers, basing your business on nereds, guerilla marketing, and doing whatever it takes to get your business going. I'll keep updating
  13. JustinBoshans

    Tony Robbins, Gary Vaynerchuk national achievers seminar

    OFF-TOPIC 
    Lol! Now they're showing compound interest charts. He even talked about Warren Buffett making money through stocks.
  14. JustinBoshans

    Tony Robbins, Gary Vaynerchuk national achievers seminar

    OFF-TOPIC 
    I'm at this seminar in Nashville and it started off great! The first speaker did a great presentation about how to get moving, motivated etc. There were a couple more pump up speakers. At this point we're about an hour in. The next speaker did an hour long presentation which was just to get...
  15. JustinBoshans

    Question for MJ or anyone that has been on here awhile could answer

    I would go to a Tony Robbins seminar personally. You can look them up on youtube but I hear actually being there is 10000x better.
Back
Top Bottom