What's new

Recent content by Johnny Morrison

  1. Johnny Morrison

    Irish Online Fitness Coach / Personal Trainer and Content Creator

    HOT! INTRO 
    Hello! I have the video review for CHLE finally live!! View: https://www.instagram.com/p/DYkS8D8P3Om/ What an eye-opener this was MJ. Was super engaging and cerebral and really loved the references to The Art of War. I am now using terms like Shadow War regularly! Have also made a...
  2. Johnny Morrison

    Irish Online Fitness Coach / Personal Trainer and Content Creator

    HOT! INTRO 
    Thank you for letting me know - I always love to learn from those further ahead than me.
  3. Johnny Morrison

    Irish Online Fitness Coach / Personal Trainer and Content Creator

    HOT! INTRO 
    Mate thanks so much. What's your handle? Making sure to put the cornbread first with the boring expenses, but the only ones I have are getting my Golf's break light and liner fixed. I made sure not to have any debt! Biz expenses are automated too lol.
  4. Johnny Morrison

    Irish Online Fitness Coach / Personal Trainer and Content Creator

    HOT! INTRO 
    Couldn't have done it without MFL. Have got ANOTHER entrepreneur locally reading it (he's in A.V) and he's loving it. I am making sure to celebrate this btw (as you advise in MFL) so I'm travelling Bali for 2 weeks! *spolier* Also, you know in the ending The Great Rat Race Escape when they...
  5. Johnny Morrison

    Irish Online Fitness Coach / Personal Trainer and Content Creator

    HOT! INTRO 
    MJ WOW. Coming towards the end of the book. I think this is actually just as good as MFL! Similar to frameworks like CENTS (I use this on a weekly basis now) it has been life changing. Favourite excerpt was you talking about a separate personality to bring out when you need to do something...
  6. Johnny Morrison

    Irish Online Fitness Coach / Personal Trainer and Content Creator

    HOT! INTRO 
    Got you. Got the first couple battles read on my plane ride. Loving it so far!
  7. Johnny Morrison

    Irish Online Fitness Coach / Personal Trainer and Content Creator

    HOT! INTRO 
    Just received the package there! PERFECT timing because I have a flight tomorrow. I didn't know it would be signed! So grateful for that. I will get reading and have a video up soon. Do you have any guidelines for the commander's package I need to follow?
  8. Johnny Morrison

    Irish Online Fitness Coach / Personal Trainer and Content Creator

    HOT! INTRO 
    Hey MJ - just emailed it to you there! Super excited to read it! If you want to give me any pointers around the video I make for it, do let me know.
  9. Johnny Morrison

    Project: Scaling a Pooper Scooper Business

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    This is awesome. What a great idea!
  10. Johnny Morrison

    Irish Online Fitness Coach / Personal Trainer and Content Creator

    HOT! INTRO 
    Awesome. I’ll finish Unscripted again in the mean time. Really appreciate your response.
  11. Johnny Morrison

    Irish Online Fitness Coach / Personal Trainer and Content Creator

    HOT! INTRO 
    MJ - wanted to mention something in case it’s helpful timing-wise. I’m seeing another uptick in growth on Instagram at the moment, so if you’re still planning promotion around Choose Hard Live Easy via the Commander’s Package, I’d be delighted to support while engagement is high and help get...
  12. Johnny Morrison

    Here we go!

    INTRO 
    Welcome to the forum!
  13. Johnny Morrison

    The Fastlane Whoop Longevity Group...

    HOT! HEALTH 
    You might have pushed me to get it now lol. Would be awesome to see other people from the forum on it. The Apple Watch recovery metrics are pretty lacklustre. They added a ‘sleep score’ in a recent iOS update (blatantly copying Whoop) but it gives me 93+ virtually every night. Crazy...
Back
Top Bottom