What's new

Recent content by Jera

  1. J

    Glad to be there with you

    INTRO 
    That's why I don't really like dropshipping but because of it's low entry cost I might have opportunity to earn some money which can fuel my knowledge and my later business like this dropservicing. If you know better business model which I can start at low cost (I have only no more than 100$)...
  2. J

    Glad to be there with you

    INTRO 
    Maybe I was wrong saying school is useless. Thanks for the advice. I'll make use of it.
  3. J

    Glad to be there with you

    INTRO 
    I think school education is a scam because like 90% of things you learn is useless, the school system is outdated and inefficient. But I don't have nothing against education itself. I think it's important to never stop learning whether profession, skills or some knowledge. Also thank you for...
  4. J

    Glad to be there with you

    INTRO 
    Right now I'm working on dropshipping brand because I don't have much money to start real business. After I get some money I will probably start b2b agency selling like logos or websites, hiring freelancer for the service customer bought from me. For me it seems like a good business model and...
  5. J

    Glad to be there with you

    INTRO 
    Hi, I'm 15 years old and my dream is to earn financial freedom. I know education is a scam. You sit in a classroom for 8 hours straight and learn absolutely nothing. I don't want to get some boring job, be like everyone else, waste my time and reflect when I will be 50 or something years old...
Back
Top Bottom