What's new

Recent content by Jennie26

  1. J

    From Sunny Miami!

    :-) it's hot & humid here.... I'm eager to learn on here!!
  2. J

    From Sunny Miami!

    I'm still trying to get the hang of this forum.
  3. J

    From Sunny Miami!

    Thank you :-) Well the reasons the businesses failed was time, my son was younger and needed/wanted more attention from me after working all day. Really didn't have no help, so my day job took over my time. I always wanted to invest in property, but didn't have enough money to do so. I now...
  4. J

    From Sunny Miami!

    Hello everyone,:wave: I'll make this as short as possible. I just turned 30, I'm a single mom working in the medical field with dreams for years now of becoming a millionaire. I'm learning how to get out of my comfort zone and experience life in a new way. I attempted two businesses a few...
Back
Top Bottom