What's new

Recent content by imtramiam

  1. I

    Follow-up: Interviewing Entrepreneurs regarding Supplements

    IDEA 
    Wow! I never thought I would get a response from MJ DeMarco himself! So, I feel very happy and honored :-) I truly appreciate your responses and insight on supplements. It really helped me see more clearly that the issue with supplements is the lack of trust and a real system. I take about...
  2. I

    Follow-up: Interviewing Entrepreneurs regarding Supplements

    IDEA 
    Hi everyone again, Doing a quick follow-up here -- no AI fluff. I've been trying to be a problem seeker so I started jotting down annoyances, difficulties, or inconveniences I faced daily for a week. A common theme I had was supplements and wellness. 1 being having to take so many pills and 2...
  3. I

    Validating a Supplement Brand – Looking to Interview Entrepreneurs

    IDEA 
    Ahhhh! I see, I see. I was trying to figure out how to post it on Reddit earlier, but now I understand how you did it. Thank you!
  4. I

    Validating a Supplement Brand – Looking to Interview Entrepreneurs

    IDEA 
    THANK YOU! I sent you a DM :-)
  5. I

    Validating a Supplement Brand – Looking to Interview Entrepreneurs

    IDEA 
    Hi, Thank you so much for your response and feedback! I'll definitely post onto reddit as well :-) I 100% agree that getting our vitamins and minerals from whole foods is the best method in health and longevity! I also agree that the barrier to entry is basically gone. Anyone can spin up a...
  6. I

    Validating a Supplement Brand – Looking to Interview Entrepreneurs

    IDEA 
    Hi everyone! I’m a restaurant operations manager who’s actively building my way into entrepreneurship. I’ve been applying Fastlane principles by validating ideas before investing time and capital. I’m in the early execution phase of building a wellness / supplement brand. Instead of guessing...
  7. I

    Hi everyone!

    INTRO 
    I just created a plan. I don’t know if it was silly but I used ChatGPT to help me find niches in industries that needed help or improvements in their systems that I could try to help, and then decide on which industries to work with and create a system. It’s funny because I have zero skills in...
  8. I

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I’ve read the book!
  9. I

    Hi everyone!

    INTRO 
    Hi everyone, my name is Tram and I’m so excited to be part of the Fastlane forum and learn from likeminded and successful people. Happy New Year, everyone :)
Back
Top Bottom