What's new

Recent content by Ilija

  1. 1000055585.webp

    1000055585.webp

  2. Ilija

    Book and Whiteboard Videos goes into app development

    IDEA 
    Dear Community, here comes an update: Since I'm personally bothered by the total dependency on YouTube for whiteboard explainer videos, I've now picked up on another idea that also ties in with the book — specifically, the development of an app that brings producers and consumers closer...
  3. Ilija

    Book and Whiteboard Videos goes into app development

    IDEA 
    Dear community, I have a business idea based on a book of mine that hasn’t been published yet, and, in a nutshell, it involves creating whiteboard explanations videos. I went ahead and tested this idea using the CENTS method. S – Scalability would be a given; for example, publishing the videos...
  4. Ilija

    Dubai: what’s your opinion?

    HOT! OFF-TOPIC 
    As far as I know, you can’t get permanent residency in the United Arab Emirates. You have to keep renewing it, and you have to leave the country by the time you retire at the latest. That alone would be a no-go for me. Why build a life there if I’m not allowed to enjoy the fruits of that life there?
  5. Ilija

    How My Own Mindset Kept Me Sidewalk/Slowlane — And How I Finally Started Going Fastlane

    INTRO 
    I took a look at your Instagram page. I like the animal paintings best because they have a unique touch. In my view the other designs are rather generic.
  6. Ilija

    From Italy on the road to the Fastlane mindset

    INTRO 
    Reading is good, but if it doesn’t lead to action—it’s useless.
  7. Ilija

    I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I read (or listened to) Unscripted before The Millionaire Fastlane. At first, I struggled a bit to get into the “script” concept—I’ll say more about that in a moment. Otherwise, the book is a wonderful guide outlining the steps and mindset needed to build a business. I’ll be getting a printed...
  8. Ilija

    Hello from Germany

    INTRO 
    Hi, You’re already a veteran of this forum. You’ve been here for ten years—wow. But there aren’t that many people from Germany, Austria, or Switzerland here, are there? Hallo, du bist ja schon ein Urgestein in diesem Forum. Seit zehn Jahren dabei, wow. So wahnsinnig viele aus Deutschland...
  9. Ilija

    You're from where??

    HOT! INTRO 
    Germany, North Rhine-Westphalia, Eifel region, low mountain range. The Eifel used to be known as “Little Siberia.” Living conditions were harsh, with long, very cold, and snowy winters, and short, cool, and wet summers. This has changed dramatically in recent years. Summers are dry and hot, and...
  10. Ilija

    Hello from Germany

    INTRO 
    Dear Forum Members, I'm from Germany and, please bear with me, my written English skills are poor. So I'm using an AI to translate from German to American English and sometimes the other way around. You'll probably notice that in my posts, since AI translations still aren't perfect. Three...
Back
Top Bottom