What's new

Recent content by hrsh777

  1. H

    building an AI business from zero in public. Here's everything

    - AI - 
    Hey, ok so what about the ai automation business? And btw I just went through the whole thread. Found your journey interesting.
  2. H

    You Are Becoming Useless

    MINDSET - AI - 
    So here’s a discovery I’ve arrived at after roughly 1.5 years of researching and exploring. You may find it useful. Though fastlaners are probably aware of this. TL;DR: If you solely rely on someone else to teach you, you are — or will soon become — F*cking useless. 1. The birth of a new...
  3. H

    Can pursuing being a Music Artist be a Fastlane option?

    INTRO 
    Yo I had the same exact question in mind. I am an artist as well and have just a few fans locally. I have given this weeks of deep thought and found myself few answers. Hope this helps. First of all, I think there are two types of artists. 1. Who make art for other people. (either for the...
  4. H

    CHECKLIST: How to Start a Digital Marketing Agency & Hit $5K in Less than 90 Days

    GOLD! MARKETING 
    Hey. Doesn't a 'commission on sales' model for a digital marketing agency work better? You can have leverage when the client has a productocracy.
  5. H

    Value skew: What discernible difference ultimately turned you into a buyer or x-buyer?

    GOLD! HOT! MARKETING 
    I once ordered a takeaway of fried rice and chicken kebab at a restaurant. Its a small restaurant with an open kitchen and only offers those 2 dishes. The owner had packed the chicken kebabs but the rice was still being made so he asked me to wait. After 5 minutes, the rice was ready and also...
  6. H

    Does Anyone Else Find It Difficult To Converse With “Normal” People?

    HOT! 
    Yup. m with you there. Ofc u need to surround your self with certain people to learn from, either directly or indirectly, but that doesn't mean u can't have people with you who's company u really enjoy and care for each other.
  7. H

    Forum update coming, what do you want?

    HOT! IMPORTANT! 
    Oh. Yeah you are right.
  8. H

    Forum update coming, what do you want?

    HOT! IMPORTANT! 
    I have recently joined this forum and this is the first forum I've ever joined and used. I like the user experience. But I find it hard to search for threads on the topics i need. Also I find it hard to look for popular threads posted by users on their profile.
  9. H

    I've Read The Great Rat-Race Escape!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Listened to this on audible. Great story to give insight into the script. It's kinda like the movie revolutionary road. Loved your approach on this MJ. Thanks again!
  10. H

    I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Found out about the book from one of James Janis videos. It is exactly what i had been looking for. Thank you so much MJ!
  11. H

    How many hours are enough?

    HOT! MINDSET 
    Damn. I've been having the same issue. I used to feel sad when worked any less than 8 hours in a day. Then a month ago i burnt out so bad that i spent 2 weeks on my bed. Now i don't care about the hours but only focus on tasks. Now I'm using the 1/5/10 strategy and breaking down goals into bite...
  12. H

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I found out about MJ DeMarco from James Jani. Then I read all of MJ's work and havent been able to sleep since.
Back
Top Bottom