What's new

Recent content by Happeep

  1. H

    Fastest way to get beta users and monetise in Hong Kong (B2B2C SaaS)

    MARKETING 
    Hi Sander, Thanks — this is immensely useful. I really appreciate you taking the time to share this. I also had a brief read of The Company of One and the point about charging from the beginning to filter out non-serious users really makes sense! One challenge I’m running into in Hong Kong is...
  2. H

    Fastest way to get beta users and monetise in Hong Kong (B2B2C SaaS)

    MARKETING 
    Hey Fastlane, I’m building a B2B2C SaaS for aesthetic / wellness. Currently at MVP stage (usable as a beta). I’m based between Hong Kong and London, and my initial go-to-market is Hong Kong (dense market, fast decision cycles, clinics already paying for software). I’ve done early user...
  3. H

    Sharing My Journey Post-launch at Unscripted. Roast my offer, LP, Marketing Strategy or anything else you can think of.

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    Weekly Update: Client Projects: I’m excited to share that one of our clients has chosen to proceed with several custom projects following the success of our initial collaboration. Lead Generation: I attended several pitching events this week and connected with potential leads. I’ve scheduled a...
  4. H

    Sharing My Journey Post-launch at Unscripted. Roast my offer, LP, Marketing Strategy or anything else you can think of.

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    Weekly Update: Spoke to multiple startups last week and met one of my potential clients face-to-face today, have multiple calls lined up in the upcoming days. Hopefully will land my first project soon!
  5. H

    Sharing My Journey Post-launch at Unscripted. Roast my offer, LP, Marketing Strategy or anything else you can think of.

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    Hey MJ, Thank you for the reply! I got into this business because I have worked as a product contractor for 6 years, and working as a contractor just wasn't letting me scale. I wanted to create a package that would enable real growth. The landing pages and websites I provide are strategically...
  6. H

    Sharing My Journey Post-launch at Unscripted. Roast my offer, LP, Marketing Strategy or anything else you can think of.

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    Hello my fellow Fastlaners, As a product contractor with an entrepreneurial spirit, I’ve often struggled with the unpredictability of contract work and the challenge of scaling After months of reflecting on my next steps, I’ve decided to start Unscripted, an agency aimed at helping founders and...
  7. H

    Transitioning from Product Design to Fast Lane Entrepreneurship

    QUESTION 
    @Andy Black @MJ DeMarco Thank you both for your invaluable advice. Based on your suggestions, I have further develop my strategy as a solopreneur. Although I have had to postpone my work on the fintech AI start-up for now, I am excited to pursue both short-term plans and 1 x Mid-term plan. I...
  8. H

    Transitioning from Product Design to Fast Lane Entrepreneurship

    QUESTION 
    Thank you, Andy. The SaaS I'm focusing on is for lead generation, incorporating workflow automation, all-in-one communication platforms, CRM, etc., primarily targeting local businesses and niche markets. The reasons for switching from product design to lead generation SaaS are that it requires...
  9. H

    Transitioning from Product Design to Fast Lane Entrepreneurship

    QUESTION 
    Thank you MJ and @Andy Black, I think that's what I need to hear. Probably going to start content creation and a mailing list on my domain and see if it grows and whether it is possible to scale. And I agree, the SaaS service could be a differentiator of the Product role, the reason I think the...
  10. H

    Transitioning from Product Design to Fast Lane Entrepreneurship

    QUESTION 
    Hi fellow entrepreneurs, I've spent the past 5-6 years in product strategy and design, working across various industries. Inspired by the book Millionaire Fast Lane, I've realised I want to transition away from exchanging my time for money as a product designer and move towards a more scalable...
  11. H

    [Video] How I made an app and sold it for $65,000 last year

    HOT! SAAS / APPS 
    What a journey! Congratulations! Can you talk about your coding learning journey? I'd really love to learn. What language and software did you learn? Did you take any courses? And what app did you use to build the app? And when do you feel like you are good enough to create your app?
Back
Top Bottom