What's new

Recent content by Greich

  1. G

    How can I, with a network of over 5000 members, set up a very profitable program with a minimum investment for each member?

    Oh my God! I must admit that apart from the risk of being exposed by youtube, the idea is more than tempting. I could read proposals of the kind tirelessly. You probably have others ... a little more practical. Or less whatever ‹r
  2. G

    How can I, with a network of over 5000 members, set up a very profitable program with a minimum investment for each member?

    I mean if we are as many as 5,000 people what kind of program would be suitable so that we can build on the strength of that number without having to invest a lot of money each. Kind of like an idea to harness the strength of the crowd
  3. G

    How can I, with a network of over 5000 members, set up a very profitable program with a minimum investment for each member?

    I absolutely agree with you. What would you do for example with a tribe like this
  4. G

    How can I, with a network of over 5000 members, set up a very profitable program with a minimum investment for each member?

    With an active community of more than 5000 members how could we launch a high performance program in which all the members would get involved and use the strength of their group without having to spend money or very little
Back
Top Bottom