What's new

Recent content by Gepi

  1. Gepi

    I used AI to help me sell a 12K EUR AI&3D video course project - now what?

    - AI - 
    Hi @DougRMR ! Thank you! I created a YT video course with 8 lessons, explaining workflows and tools on the platform. The company approached me because I previously created a class on Skillshare called "Prompt to Print" where I used their platform as an example on how to create 3D assets with the...
  2. Gepi

    I used AI to help me sell a 12K EUR AI&3D video course project - now what?

    - AI - 
    Hi there! I want to use this thread to think through something that happened this year and that I’m still trying to properly understand. I sold and created a video course project for around 12K EUR. That is by far the biggest single project I’ve ever sold, and part of me is still like: was...
  3. Gepi

    Tutorial-time! Growing an audience based on my freelance jewelry design

    EXECUTION 
    Hey hey people, The 3D AI Course is now fully published! 8 videos in total including the intro! Phew :happy: That was a big project.The first 5 figure quote and contract I ever got! Here's an example of the videos - retopologize any 3D model super quickly using AI: Outsourcing editing and...
  4. Gepi

    Tutorial-time! Growing an audience based on my freelance jewelry design

    EXECUTION 
    Hey guys, the last weeks have been insane. I feel I haven't worked so intensely and with this much focus in my life! Here's latest YT-vid, a collab with Stefan from Stefan3DAI - the full journey from AI generated 3D model to finished piece of silver jewelry. Including AI-model generation...
  5. Gepi

    Tutorial-time! Growing an audience based on my freelance jewelry design

    EXECUTION 
    Just for fun, a little short I posted alongside the course:
  6. Gepi

    How are you guys beating the social media addiction?

    HOT! MINDSET 
    I beat the social media addiction by starting to post on IG, YT, etc. myself. Seeing how much time and effort goes into creating content. It has made me want to stop wasting my time on these platforms too much otherwise. It also made me much more picky on what content I do consume. Also, the...
  7. Gepi

    Tutorial-time! Growing an audience based on my freelance jewelry design

    EXECUTION 
    Thank you Andy! Your kind, helpful yet no-nonsense attitude have impressed me right from the start, thanks for your presence on here! :praise:
  8. Gepi

    Tutorial-time! Growing an audience based on my freelance jewelry design

    EXECUTION 
    Finally… after a long time, here’s an update to this painfully quiet thread! A huge milestone. This was my single biggest project ever. This whole Youtube series represents not only a shift in how I price my work, it also marks the emergence of a completely different mindset. From...
  9. Gepi

    Year End Thought Exercise: 10 Questions to Ask about This Year

    MINDSET 
    Wishing everyone a happy new year 2026! Soon 2025 will be gone, and the next round around the sun will start. What will it hold...? Let's see! About me: F, 34, designer, artist, content creator. Progress thread here, although I definitely need to update it. 1. What was your biggest triumph...
  10. Gepi

    One Trick Pony

    GOLD! 
    Oh, this last paragraph. I know exactly how that feels. Big goal done - POOF! There's literally nothing happening! No one cares that you feel like a queen because you're finally through with something that took weeks, months, maybe years of stress, nerves, money, time...most people still give...
  11. AnimationSequenceRingDesign_5-byGesaPickbrenner.gif

    AnimationSequenceRingDesign_5-byGesaPickbrenner.gif

  12. Gepi

    Tutorial-time! Growing an audience based on my freelance jewelry design

    EXECUTION 
    GOOD NEWS, Everyone! :) My latest class is published! I am extra proud of this one, because it it the first time that I published two big Skillshare classes in one year. This one is all about curves in Blender 3D. From the introduction to a finished render project. Watch the intro on...
  13. class_ring_optimized.gif

    class_ring_optimized.gif

  14. Gepi

    My wife almost died (literally) and we created this plan. Thoughts?

    IDEA QUESTION 
    Hey Lou7, maybe I can help with the production side of jewelry. I am a 3D jewelry designer and trained goldsmith, and I have been creating 3d printable jewelry designs for B2B and some B2C clients as a freelancer since 2018. Depending on what kind of jewelry your wife wants to create, maybe it...
  15. Gepi

    AI is going nuts w/ online shop fakes - WTH is this? WHY??

    OFF-TOPIC 
    Oh, woah. Interesting. Have yet to come across these. But I also tend to use adblockers on Youtube... :clench:
Back
Top Bottom