What's new

Recent content by Gabbe18

  1. Gabbe18

    Animations for YT videos

    - AI - 
    Nice! Thanks. I’ll check it out.
  2. Gabbe18

    Animations for YT videos

    - AI - 
    It apparently still is in beta/research preview so they may add the MP4 export. I also realized that first time around I told it just to create an automation for me. However that was way to vague. Second time around I was more specific with my instructions. For example: Create a 30 second...
  3. Gabbe18

    Animations for YT videos

    - AI - 
    Thats awesome! Happy to hear you found it useful!
  4. Gabbe18

    Animations for YT videos

    - AI - 
    Yeah probably. I think you can use it for all sorts of design work. I thought about using it to help me make YT thumbnails. Haven’t tried yet though so don’t know how well it works.
  5. Gabbe18

    Animations for YT videos

    - AI - 
    Awesome! Let me know what you think!
  6. Gabbe18

    Animations for YT videos

    - AI - 
    Yeah I did email it this morning. Then I thought that maybe more people here in the forum would find it useful too.
  7. Gabbe18

    Animations for YT videos

    - AI - 
    I recently saw this YT video on how to use Claude Design to create animations for your videos. View: https://youtu.be/KNI3LnzAC_c?si=L7jw7AkIxWNxAOJ1 Thought it was really useful for my own videos and hopefully some of you find it useful as well.
  8. Gabbe18

    Open AI just launched their new browser Atlas.

    - AI - 
    I played around with for a little bit with OpenAI's new browser Atlas. I gave it this prompt: "Me and my fiancee will go to Jacksonville to look at rental properties to stay in. Our budget is $1800/month. We want two bedrooms and two baths. And we ideally want the property to be in a safe...
  9. Gabbe18

    Navigating 401ks, HSA, Roth IRAs, etc.

    INVESTING 
    I have been trying to figure out what the best way to go about this is. My goal is to be in the fastlane in my late 30s or early 40s (32 now). Most advice says to max out 401ks, HSAs and Roth IRAs, but that locks the money up until around age 60 unless you pay penalties (or only withdraw...
  10. Gabbe18

    What book are you reading? Right now. Post up!

    NOTABLE! HOT! BOOKS CHAT 
    Building a Storybrand by Donald Miller. So far it’s really good. He uses reference from movies and how they tell stories to keep viewers engaged. And then how you can apply those strategies to your business. Worth a read if you want to enhance your brand message and give it clarity.
  11. Gabbe18

    How could Trump’s tariffs affect my business?

    QUESTION 
    We expect to be shipping in about 1.5 months. And about 50% of the orders are from the US. Yeah, I think that if the products go from China to us in Sweden first and then get shipped to the US, I also believe that scrutiny will be a lot lower. We did a calculation where calculated the cost of...
  12. Gabbe18

    Greetings

    INTRO 
    Welcome!
  13. Gabbe18

    How could Trump’s tariffs affect my business?

    QUESTION 
    Me and my brother have been working on an idea for swim trunks. We tested the idea and got several hundred dollars worth of preorders. So we decided to pursue the idea. We got connected with a fashion designer in France and a manufacturer in China. And after several months of work we have...
  14. Gabbe18

    Passive Monthly / Quarterly Income: My Favorite Money System Assets...

    GOLD! INVESTING 
    So the idea is start a business and then use business profits or the money from the sale of your business to invest in these stocks, ETFs, etc. that will then generate passive income for you instead of investing monthly from a salary?
  15. Gabbe18

    Passive Monthly / Quarterly Income: My Favorite Money System Assets...

    GOLD! INVESTING 
    How do you invest in the high yield assets? Monthly recurring investments or just one sum?
Back
Top Bottom