What's new

Recent content by Fastlanecat

  1. Fastlanecat

    Fastlanecat's Introduction

    INTRO 
    You guys have a good point, i totally get it. The intention of my post was that if there was somebody who is competent in building communities, he can contact me. Meaning that by contacting me he will get a mentee/ customer. Meaning that he will get value. I'm not a retard so i totally get it...
  2. Fastlanecat

    Fastlanecat's Introduction

    INTRO 
    Hmm.. Thanks for the feedback guys. Been mentoring people myself (daytrading), and this is my first time on the forum so it's all new to me, haha.. So what would you guys consired ideal introduction, and how would you fix my attitude as some of you have stated?
  3. Fastlanecat

    Fastlanecat's Introduction

    INTRO 
    Exactly. Didn't know being congruent was wrong, LOL!
  4. Fastlanecat

    Fastlanecat's Introduction

    INTRO 
    Okay, good for you. If you want some more drama you can go, and watch a drama movie. I'm here to make money, not to fix your emotional issues.
  5. Fastlanecat

    Fastlanecat's Introduction

    INTRO 
    Wow. Nobody who's actually happy with their life says stuff like that. I feel SORRY for him. That's a great question! Definition of F.U. Money: Any amount of money allowing the infinite perpetuation of wealth necessary to maintain a desired lifestyle without needing employment or assistance...
  6. Fastlanecat

    Fastlanecat's Introduction

    INTRO 
    What do you mean by that?
  7. Fastlanecat

    Fastlanecat's Introduction

    INTRO 
    I've read the books, LOL. This is a MILLIONAIRE FASTlane forum, and i assume you're here to make money as well? WTF!
  8. Fastlanecat

    Fastlanecat's Introduction

    INTRO 
    Hey guys! I've just started to build my own business (internet marketing), and i've started well. In about two weeks i earn around 1k/ a month passively. Reason for joining this forum is that i want to make "FU Money", meaning i want to generate around 50K USD/ month passively. I'm just...
Back
Top Bottom