What's new

Recent content by Faris

  1. F

    3 Spots Available for Free Email Copywriting Services!

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    Hey Chris, Send me the details of what you need exactly and I'll try my best to help you with your copy.
  2. F

    Accountability Partner for Online Biz & Crazy Progress

    MEETUPS 
    Thanks for your recommendations! To be clear, I'm not seeking 'how to' advice, as I'm already clear on my paths in business, fitness, etc. and pretty advanced in fitness for example (even though a business mentor would be really cool but I can't afford that now) what I am looking for are peers...
  3. F

    Accountability Partner for Online Biz & Crazy Progress

    MEETUPS 
    Summary: Need a serious accountability partner for an URGENT life change. Feeling stuck, isolated, and my back's against the wall (genuinely cooked if no progress). Focus: 80% Online Business, 20% self-improvement. Want a mutual push for "crazy progress" and to make massive changes ASAP. DM or...
  4. F

    How do you use this forum?

    CHAT 
    Agreed
  5. F

    How do you use this forum?

    CHAT 
    Haha they were paid discord groups from YouTubers not forums* but no name dropping
  6. F

    How do you use this forum?

    CHAT 
    True
  7. F

    How do you use this forum?

    CHAT 
    I've joined a couple of forums before and they were mostly make money online/ red pill / alpha / cringe types this one feels like real people with real lives creating real businesses of all sorts. I like it.
  8. F

    How do you use this forum?

    CHAT 
    True, I'll definitely try that.
  9. F

    How do you use this forum?

    CHAT 
    This makes a lot of sense. Thanks.
  10. F

    How do you use this forum?

    CHAT 
    Thanks Andy!
  11. F

    How do you use this forum?

    CHAT 
    Hello everyone! I like this forum so far and I wanted to ask: How do you use this forum? How has it improved your life? What's the best intentional way to use this forum?
  12. F

    3 Spots Available for Free Email Copywriting Services!

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    Yes email copywriting (full campaigns included) is what i'm best at, but I only do the writing part. No designs.
  13. F

    3 Spots Available for Free Email Copywriting Services!

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    That's a very valid question, and I even sometimes think about it because I learned about copywriting pre-ChatGPT, and now ChatGPT and other AIs are at such a high level of writing. But this kind of works for a one-time thing, maybe to write website copy quickly or to find new angles for your...
  14. F

    3 Spots Available for Free Email Copywriting Services!

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    Note: The following BEFORE and AFTER emails were created independently by me. I am not associated with the brand in any way and this email was not requested or approved by them. I came across their original email in my inbox and, as a fan of the brand and its owners on X/ Twitter, I saw an...
  15. F

    3 Spots Available for Free Email Copywriting Services!

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    Oh wow! I just saw this. Thanks for taking the time to engage directly in this discussion, MJ. That's incredibly generous of you, and I really appreciate it! Regarding your question, I don't have real BEFORE and AFTER samples to share just yet, as I've only recently begun pitching my services...
Back
Top Bottom