What's new

Recent content by enkay

  1. enkay

    Which Fastlaners do you follow on Instagram?

    MINDSET SOCIAL MEDIA 
    IG could be an amazing platform because it has photos, videos, audio, and text. It's unfortunate that the most popular entrepreneurial content is the BS quotes and motivational memes being reposted over and over by "millionaire success" acccounts.
  2. enkay

    simpleinvoices.io - Cool invoicing tool

    Wave is a great tool if you need all the bells and whistles of an accounting solution. Personally I'm not a fan of the looks of it and I find the app to be unbearably slow. They also lock you in to their platform because you have to use their payment processing. You can't easily move your card...
  3. enkay

    Audiobooks - Reclaiming your time

    NOTABLE! 
    I love audiobooks. The main downside is that it's harder to go back and reference specific parts of the book in the future. With a physical book it's easier to bookmark a page or find the passage you want to review. Audible chapters used to not even have names, but that's been improving with...
  4. enkay

    simpleinvoices.io - Cool invoicing tool

    I officially "launched" it as Simple Invoices in February 2015, which was a bit of a pivot on another app I was doing before. Invoicing was originally just an add-on feature to a main product, but it seemed to be the most popular use of the product so I removed the other features and focused on...
  5. enkay

    simpleinvoices.io - Cool invoicing tool

    Hey Andy, I'm actually the founder of Simple Invoices, thank you very much for the positive feedback! And thank you for letting me know about this thread, it's been a while since I visited the forums but I'm a big fan of the book! To answer your question, when you get paid through Stripe...
  6. enkay

    Aiming to make $50 TODAY with pure online labour

    EXECUTION 
    I'm surprised this thread is getting so much attention...
  7. enkay

    Here in my backyard

    FUNNY 
    But he uses one of them as a library, so that can get confusing...
  8. enkay

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I've read the book twice, thanks MJ!
  9. enkay

    So I dropped out... Here's why

    HOT! MINDSET 
    The entrepreneurship program at one of the universities here seems pretty bad from what I can tell. The curriculum seemed dated, more focused on all kind of things other than finding customers willing to pay for what you have to offer. I went to their entrepreneurship fair where students...
  10. enkay

    When was the last time...

    HOT! 
    They should rebrand as a 24h public restroom chain. I'm pretty sure that's a significant percentage of their clientele already.
  11. enkay

    Vlog: The Road To 1K MRR

    EXECUTION 
    Thanks for the feedback! Pricing is always a bit tricky. You don't want to leave money on the table but you also don't want to turn away customers. It seems like other invoicing services have their entry level plans in low 10s so I have to remain competitive. I also think it's a great value at...
  12. enkay

    Vlog: The Road To 1K MRR

    EXECUTION 
    About 1.5 years ago I launched an invoicing web app called Simple Invoices. I didn't do much marketing other than telling a few friends about it but somehow it got picked up on Product Hunt anyway. It has a few paying users and together they processed over a million USD in transactions during...
Back
Top Bottom