What's new

Recent content by DHunter30

  1. DHunter30

    Having trouble making my business name unique

    FEEDBACK 
    First of all thanks to everyone pitching in and giving advice, love all the help guys! So yea I’ll be getting customers from Facebook, Google listed business, leaflets and local pin boards. Thing is I have very little competition where I am for this sort of thing hence why it’s a profitable idea...
  2. DHunter30

    Having trouble making my business name unique

    FEEDBACK 
    So, basically I’m starting up my own data recovery and computer repair business but I want it to speak to everyone from all ages. So essentially I want the name to begin with "Data" and I’ve went through so many variations of the business name to make it unique and every time I check to see if...
  3. DHunter30

    How you WIPE your WINDSHIELD? #rant

    MINDSET 
    I know I’m new here but suppose I may start somewhere when its relevant, I’m that guy who walked away from my parents because it came to a point where you know nothing good comes from the relationships and that they do more damage when you hang around than letting go, your health and time are...
  4. DHunter30

    Hi guys

    INTRO 
    My names David from Northern Ireland, I’m 30, a father of one awesome little girl, I enjoy spending time with my family and working on computers and if you’ve read millionaire fast lane I’m just like Demarco’s friend "Mark" always jumping from one thing to the next and never being fully...
Back
Top Bottom