What's new

Recent content by cleverwebco

  1. cleverwebco

    First time running ads on Facebook

    MARKETING 
    I'm planning on running an ad using the below graphic. Copy would be something along the lines of "...if you're on the standard flat rate, you're overpaying. Click the link to find out by how much." The business premise is that people can switch their electric rate plan from the normal all kWh...
  2. 04032026 ad.webp

    04032026 ad.webp

  3. cleverwebco

    Just need to vent

    STORY 
    I'm posting this here simply to get the negative thoughts out of my head. I've created a service that saves households close to $300/year. I've priced at $49/year. Every single free service I've provided has given amazing feedback once through the process. These people are now posting on my...
  4. cleverwebco

    Weekly Progress: What will you get done this week?

    HOT! CHAT 
    I’m sending my first completed analysis to a customer. Have two others in the pipeline, and two more wanting to explore the service. I offered the first three for free, so I may need to setup stripe this week!
  5. cleverwebco

    Deciding on the right idea of all of them buzzing around in my head

    MINDSET QUESTION 
    I don't want to hijack this thread, so I will start a new one detailing this product. I did just get two responses from my Facebook post. I've already dm'd them to get started!
  6. cleverwebco

    Deciding on the right idea of all of them buzzing around in my head

    MINDSET QUESTION 
    Ok got this idea created and put out to the world. Posted on my local community Facebook group offering a free service for the first three responders. Super excited about getting this out of my head.
  7. cleverwebco

    Deciding on the right idea of all of them buzzing around in my head

    MINDSET QUESTION 
    I haven't sold any websites (current business I recently started). For the second energy related idea, I could get that up and running tonight. It requires input from the user; my output could be fully automated eventually. At the beginning (tonight), I could easily perform the service manually...
  8. cleverwebco

    Deciding on the right idea of all of them buzzing around in my head

    MINDSET QUESTION 
    Just want to thank you for this simple answer. I've got an idea that I want to pursue, but also very recently launched (no clients yet) an AI-developed web design company targeting local businesses w/no current web presence. I was stuck with this other idea floating in my head (electricity bill...
  9. cleverwebco

    Social Media For Brand v Personal

    MARKETING WEB DESIGN 
    Hi everyone, I recently started a web design company that uses AI to stand up websites for local businesses. Here is my question. At what point should I consider creating social media account(s) for the company, vs using my own personal account? Right now I am using my personal accounts to...
  10. cleverwebco

    Hello Fastlane!

    INTRO 
    The websites I've built and pitched so far are all created using AI. I'm not a web designer at all, but am learning a good amount about the process just from doing this. I'm currently standing them up after color tweaks and loading pictures in about 75 minutes right now. The thought is every ~25...
  11. cleverwebco

    Hello Fastlane!

    INTRO 
    Hi all, First off, thank you to everyone here. My name is Marc. I live in North Carolina, and very recently started a web design business. I'm joining the forum with the goal of learning through reading everyone's prior experiences. I hope to contribute strategies and ideas of my own over...
Back
Top Bottom