What's new

Recent content by Clavis Ark

  1. Clavis Ark

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I've read the full book. Made notes of it to refer in the future. And has guided through this entrepreneur route. Thanks MJ!
  2. Clavis Ark

    Could someone kick my a$$ and make me work on my business?

    MINDSET 
    I will give you some advice which is a mix of stuff which I know of that could help for when you don't have motivation. 1) Have a FTE (F*ck This Event) This is mentioned in Unscripted, and is probably a good way to gain motivation. Be mad at something, it can be anything. "I hate the way I am...
  3. Clavis Ark

    Clavis Ark - Introduction

    INTRO 
    Clavis Ark - Introduction Hello, I go by Clavis Ark (nickname). I am a Grade 10 high school student from Canada, and this is my first time engaging in a forum which I am genuinely interested in. I have read more than half of the material in the books The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted, and...
Back
Top Bottom