What's new

Recent content by Charles520

  1. Charles520

    [Video] How I made an app and sold it for $65,000 last year

    HOT! SAAS / APPS 
    Absolutely incredible!
  2. Charles520

    The Fox Legends Program (over 1,000 Fastlane students)

    MARKETPLACE 
    After reading about what the program entails, it really interests me. Since I didn't have the funds to purchase a membership at this time and have yet to finish reading Unscripted, I opted to hold off and weigh my options for the time being. However, when the time to join the program once again...
  3. Charles520

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Do you hate to read books? Chances are that will change after giving this book a go. I always had a hard time reading because of the typical thought patterns I get: "I have trouble paying attention so why bother" or "I don't need to read, I can just learn these things throughout my life", but...
  4. Charles520

    Hello fellow users, allow me to introduce myself...

    INTRO 
    Greetings everyone! My name is Charles and I'm a new member of the Fastlane forum. Although on the timid side, I'm looking forward to interacting with like-minded people such as yourselves! I'm currently on chapter 25 of "The Millionaire Fastlane", and after hearing about the Fastlane forums...
Back
Top Bottom