What's new

Recent content by BobbyLHS

  1. BobbyLHS

    The Walk To Location Independence

    EXECUTION 
    It's been a couple of days and I haven't posted. Finished with the sales job. I didn't saw much potential in the way they were doing it even though the CEO was this super cool guy. I believe the same service can be done purely by me with a way better delivery. In the last couple of days I was...
  2. BobbyLHS

    The Walk To Location Independence

    EXECUTION 
    Thanks, @Kid! Yep, probably one of the biggest reasons I got in sales in the first place was this forum and similar companies. Actually today I made my first sale. Ring Ring w/ $150 USD. I applied for a couple of remote jobs but probably I should be more active there. Really the sales don't...
  3. BobbyLHS

    The Walk To Location Independence

    EXECUTION 
    Not going to bore you with me but just some things before starting the execution thread: >Read Fastlane 3 years ago >Read Unscripted 1 1/2 years ago >Currently 22 y/o >Graduated Uni while doing B2C sales for two years at an investment company >Moved out on my own two years ago when started...
Back
Top Bottom