What's new

Recent content by BigMac

  1. B

    Advice for digital marketing

    IDEA 
    Hello - Go over the below thread and other threads by Sean. This will give you a good starting point. Good luck ! https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/checklist-how-to-start-a-digital-marketing-agency-hit-5k-in-less-than-90-days.83453/
  2. B

    I'm 17 and I'm very lost. Should I learn or get to action?

    QUESTION 
    Hello - If you have not read this post from MJ. Please read this as it will answer most of your questions or at least give you some clarity. https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/the-definitive-fastlane-guide-for-teenagers.110174/
  3. B

    Happy Birthday MJ!

    HOT! OFF-TOPIC 
    Happy Birthday MJ ! May you have many more years to live and keep making positive difference to others lives.
  4. B

    CHECKLIST: How to Start a Digital Marketing Agency & Hit $5K in Less than 90 Days

    GOLD! MARKETING 
    Hi @Sean Marshall just want to drop a line here and say that recently I stumbled upon this forum and coincidently around the same time my sister wanted to pursue digital marketing full time. I sent her this thread and she got your course. She found it very helpful and started implementing some...
  5. B

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Read couple of months back and really enjoyed it.
Back
Top Bottom