What's new

Recent content by AylaSophia

  1. AylaSophia

    "If you want to create a cosmetics line from scratch, then expect this!"

    IDEA EXECUTION 
    Ciao Andrea, thanks for your reply What was or is your marketing strategy, how do you advertise? Do you sell on your own online shop or on Amazon? This is actually my point of doubt, because I am 100% convinced of my products and the value it will give to the customers, I know the EU...
  2. AylaSophia

    "If you want to create a cosmetics line from scratch, then expect this!"

    IDEA EXECUTION 
    Dear Andrea, Thanks for the advice! i would be interested to hear how things are coming along for you? Did your products pass the stability test and safety regulations? I am also planning to start a cosmetics brand in Europe and am more of less familiar with the bureaucratic requirements and...
  3. AylaSophia

    A warm hello from Berlin to all of you!

    INTRO 
    Thank you MJ for your prompt reply and your encouraging feedback. It means a lot to me!
  4. AylaSophia

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I recently finished the Millionaire Fastlane audiobook and found it incredibly inspiring. Every chapter was a new eye-opener, filled with motivation, self-reflection, and a healthy dose of a$$ kicks :). I loved the engaging style and will always associate the tone of voice to the lessons learnt.
  5. AylaSophia

    A warm hello from Berlin to all of you!

    INTRO 
    Hi everyone! I'm Ayla from Berlin, Germany, and I'm excited to join this community. I'm eager to share ideas, learn from others. After becoming a mom a year ago, I found myself reflecting on my career as a production manager in the film industry. During those late nights with my newborn...
Back
Top Bottom