What's new

Recent content by Antonio S

  1. Antonio S

    I have a top 1% salary in my country but I'm not on the Fastlane

    INTRO 
    @darkomind This really spoke to me. You are so right about comparing myself to others. It adds absolutely nothing to my ability to achieve my goals. In fact, it just poisons my mind with doubt. I ought to give myself more credit. My past and future selves really are different people, that's a...
  2. Antonio S

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I read the book years ago. The core idea remained baked into my subconscious. Currently re-reading.
  3. Antonio S

    I have a top 1% salary in my country but I'm not on the Fastlane

    INTRO 
    Right now I'm 26, and I own what's classified as a small business in my country. But it's not actually because I run a real business, I had to open it to work as a contractor for a foreign company. I make about 3x more than the average salary where I live, $3,500. Most of my fellow countrymen...
Back
Top Bottom