What's new

Recent content by ahmedddd

  1. ahmedddd

    Creating a market need.

    IDEA MARKETING 
    Yup, im good academically. I graduate 2024
  2. ahmedddd

    Creating a market need.

    IDEA MARKETING 
    I have a general Idea of my plan. Yes we have capital, it doesnt need much, only 16,000. Land here is cheap so is labor
  3. ahmedddd

    Creating a market need.

    IDEA MARKETING 
    See, if I go outside of Iraq, ill have a plethora of compeititors, Im thinking maybe I could start this here, where I have no competitors. Its safe and stable dont worry
  4. ahmedddd

    Creating a market need.

    IDEA MARKETING 
    Yeah, its not some syria or something. City's run by oil goons and political money so I see alot of nice cars, nothing too crazy tho.
  5. ahmedddd

    Creating a market need.

    IDEA MARKETING 
    See thats the thing. I dont know. No one has a shop that does hard core visual modification. So i dont knowmif theres a demand for it, like what if i start the business and people realise its something thats been missing from the market?
  6. ahmedddd

    Creating a market need.

    IDEA MARKETING 
    Hello there fellow entrepeuners. I have a question. Im 16 and live in Iraq. I think of opening a car wrapping painting and overall modification business. But, it seems like theres nobody in my town that does this. And Im not sure if its something the people need, or if im offering any value. So...
Back
Top Bottom